Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 9
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel will always be represented at Hispanic Vote events ...... cuz Israel's outreach guy Stephen Greenberger is on their board of directors.
    Who was that? I saw DiPerma and a lady that was in full uniform. I thought employees in full uniform are no supposed to show up in
    Political events-

Unregistered

Just to clarify

Israel will always be represented at Hispanic Vote events ...... cuz Israel's outreach guy Stephen Greenberger is on their board of directors.
    The person in question is a guest and not a board member anymore. Mr. DiPerma was there not sure why. The lady in uniform I don't know who she was.

Unregistered
    The person in question is a guest and not a board member anymore. Mr. DiPerma was there not sure why. The lady in uniform I don't know who she was.
    DiPerma was there not sure why????

Anyway, isn't that lady a sheriff?

Unregisteredytr

Xo

DiPerma was there not sure why????

Anyway, isn't that lady a sheriff?
    Diperna was probably there because he represents the sheriff. And who cares that he was there. I know it must kill Lamberti though.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredytr View Post
    Diperna was probably there because he represents the sheriff. And who cares that he was there. I know it must kill Lamberti though.
    Lamberti was not there and no one cares about DiPerma. The Sheriff can send whoever he wants he will not get the Latino vote this time. Mark my words. He will not get the Hispanic vote 😀

Unregistered
    Lamberti was not there and no one cares about DiPerma. The Sheriff can send whoever he wants he will not get the Latino vote this time. Mark my words. He will not get the Hispanic vote 😀
    You ****ing idiot do you not understand that the majority of hispanics, me included, think that organizations like the Hispanic vote are a joke? And what do you mean by this time you clown? 5he Hispanic vote endorsed lamberti in the last election and what did that do for him??? Exactly. Thank you. You guys are a bunch of clowns that hijacked and organization for individual professional advancement and it backfired in the last election. Good riddance!!! Half of you clowns pronounce your Hispanic names in english, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
    You ****ing idiot do you not understand that the majority of hispanics, me included, think that organizations like the Hispanic vote are a joke? And what do you mean by this time you clown? 5he Hispanic vote endorsed lamberti in the last election and what did that do for him??? Exactly. Thank you. You guys are a bunch of clowns that hijacked and organization for individual professional advancement and it backfired in the last election. Good riddance!!! Half of you clowns pronounce your Hispanic names in english, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
    El voto hispano no representa los sentimientos ni las opiniones de la mayoría hispana en el condado de Broward. Dicho sea de paso que la mayoría de los miembros de tal organización son republicanos. Con eso lo digo todo!

Unregistered

Vamos a ver!

El voto hispano no representa los sentimientos ni las opiniones de la mayoría hispana en el condado de Broward. Dicho sea de paso que la mayoría de los miembros de tal organización son republicanos. Con eso lo digo todo!
    Isreal had no endorsements, not even one. H e won because the blacks voted party line thats all. This time will be different. What have done your Sheriff for the hispanics and please stop with the turkeys and the toys. What programs he has created for the 30% of latinos? BE SPECIFIC. Estamos hablamdo con ;atinos y esto no es lo que nos estan diciendo. Estas viviendo en Disneyland.

Unregistered
    Isreal had no endorsements, not even one. H e won because the blacks voted party line thats all. This time will be different. What have done your Sheriff for the hispanics and please stop with the turkeys and the toys. What programs he has created for the 30% of latinos? BE SPECIFIC. Estamos hablamdo con ;atinos y esto no es lo que nos estan diciendo. Estas viviendo en Disneyland.
    Israel had votes of blacks and whites in 2012. He won with 54% of all Broward voters. In a closed Democratic primary in August in Broward, Hispanics are maybe 4% of the turnout. That's all. And everyone wants their votes, but it is just 4%.

Unregistered
    Israel had votes of blacks and whites in 2012. He won with 54% of all Broward voters. In a closed Democratic primary in August in Broward, Hispanics are maybe 4% of the turnout. That's all. And everyone wants their votes, but it is just 4%.
    This is exactly what we want you to think Keep dreaming you have the Hispanic vote, it's ok to be a dreamer 🇺🇸

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast