Easy win for Fondo
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Easy win for Fondo

This one is a brainer, with what's going on at BSO

Unregistered

Easy one for Fondo, this is a no brainer, on what's currently going on at the BSO

This one is a no brainer, on what's currently going on at the BSO. I have never seen so many guys disgusted at a sitting Sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This one is a no brainer, on what's currently going on at the BSO. I have never seen so many guys disgusted at a sitting Sheriff
    Guys stop complaining we are not a law enforcement agency anymore. Our primary purpuse is to distribuite turkeys and toys. Say bye bye to the old BSO, those days are gone and will never come back. SI will run again in 2020. End of topic. At this point I would even vote for Willie J.

Unregistered
    ? Easy one? no brainer? Jimmy, if things are so bad here, where have you been for the last 3 years? I know I will START my campaign in APRIL (5 MONTHS before the primary). I'm sure I can gather enough money, support, publicity in that time to TOPPLE the guy who has been campaigning NONSTOP for 4 years. Jeez, at least Willie has shown some effort over the last couple of years. My confidence in you is not inspired by your timing or motivation - whatever that may be. Is SI perfect? No. but he is ALOT better than anyone associated with Lameo, POOL, Benji and that crew, Jimmy.

Unregistered

Jimmy

FYI Jimmy would be a bad dog catcher, never going to win.

Sheriff Israel 2016, 2020

Unregistered
    I will comment and say, I do not believe it will be an easy win. I see Fondo and Jones advertising more, and getting more media
    coverage along with their facebook. I will say, not going to be easy... from a DOD standpoint, rumors have it going towards
    anyone but SI.
    I know SI has a lot of money, but at the end of the day, AL was the underdog and SI won I 2012... SO, I wouldn't count
    your chickens before they hatch. I would venture to say, SI will not get re-elected. SI is doing everything he said he didn't want
    to do in 2011... I.E. get big money from donors, let the public dictate LE .. SI has done nothing but take care of SI and
    his command.
    Its going to be interesting to see who wins and how this all plays out.

ANYONE BUT SI *****2016

Unregistered

Easy win?

There's an std out there that eats the brain. Whoever posted that they think fondo or ANYONE associated with him that decides to run for sheriff will win easily ,must have contracted it at one of the swinger parties. No matter how bad we think we have it now, we don't want corruption ,and sex parties back at bso. I think the "chief" of lambertis public corruption unit did not understand that the mission was to root public corruption out, not COMMIT it.

Unregistered
    There's an std out there that eats the brain. Whoever posted that they think fondo or ANYONE associated with him that decides to run for sheriff will win easily ,must have contracted it at one of the swinger parties. No matter how bad we think we have it now, we don't want corruption ,and sex parties back at bso. I think the "chief" of lambertis public corruption unit did not understand that the mission was to root public corruption out, not COMMIT it.
    Wait until Bob Norman begin the coverage. Everybody will be shocked. Wait for that Pandora box buddy! You will see what corruption is.

Unregistered
    Norman seems to have moved on. The anti-Israel stories dried up a while ago. He does anti cop and anti BSO stuff now and then, but seems to have moved on with Israel. Maybe they settled their fight.

Unregistered
    So you think if we don't vote for SI then you will have our vote? You seem to forget, when lamedirty lost and fondo and the others were fired many districts around the county celebrated. Our district had a pizza party and the district chief was there. You, fondo were legend in your own mind. The majority of the agency hated you and your crew. you, your crew and gf hoarded the port details for yourselves as the deps struggled to get details. Selected deps for special units based on what you could get from them being it free drinks at the Friday happy hrs or a potential swinger candidate. So no matter what, you will never have the majority of the deps vote. I'll vote for Willie before I'd vote for you.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast