Easy win for Fondo - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You welcome Jim!
    Gil is this really you?? ROTF! Funny!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I had the opportunity to meet him last night at an event and I was impressed! What a charismatic, friendly, educated man! He has the experience and he's a BSO guy not a FLPD one. I'm voting for him and everyone there was so impressed too.
    charismatic, friendly, educated, gee that's great. how about the biggest question that he is not answering. why wait until APRIL? where have you been the last year or two? at least Willie has gone to some public events (not fundraisers) to meet people. The timing alone needs to be answered. do you SERIOUSLY think you can win with your back against the wall concerning time, money, name recognition, etc. Why did you wait so long.....other people and other motives......maybe...

Unregistered
    charismatic, friendly, educated, gee that's great. how about the biggest question that he is not answering. why wait until APRIL? where have you been the last year or two? at least Willie has gone to some public events (not fundraisers) to meet people. The timing alone needs to be answered. do you SERIOUSLY think you can win with your back against the wall concerning time, money, name recognition, etc. Why did you wait so long.....other people and other motives......maybe...
    Don't worry about that We will beat the Nazis/Gestapo.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about that We will beat the Nazis/Gestapo.
    So you're calling Florida's first ever Jewish sheriff "Nazi/Gestapo"? Bit of a disconnect in your logic there, buddy.

Unregistered

Witch hunt.

So you're calling Florida's first ever Jewish sheriff "Nazi/Gestapo"? Bit of a disconnect in your logic there, buddy.
    Many Jews turned each other in during the Second World War by the way and that's sad. I think what the poster means is that this regime is like the SS because of the witch hunt.

Unregistered
    How amusing is this! Gilligan went from supporting Israel (until he got dumped for misconduct with a 15) last month ... to supporting Willie Jones 3-4 weeks ago ... to supporting Jimmy Fondo now. Check out the "cute" photo Fondo posted to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/4JimFondo) of him posing with his new little buddy Gilligan:

Unregistered
    How amusing is this! Gilligan went from supporting Israel (until he got dumped for misconduct with a 15) last month ... to supporting Willie Jones 3-4 weeks ago ... to supporting Jimmy Fondo now. Check out the "cute" photo Fondo posted to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/4JimFondo) of him posing with his new little buddy Gilligan:

Two good looking guys!

Unregistered

Go to his page there's a lot more to see and they are public. Do you think he cares of what you think? Your obsession with him amazes us.

Unregistered
    There's an std out there that eats the brain. Whoever posted that they think fondo or ANYONE associated with him that decides to run for sheriff will win easily ,must have contracted it at one of the swinger parties. No matter how bad we think we have it now, we don't want corruption ,and sex parties back at bso. I think the "chief" of lambertis public corruption unit did not understand that the mission was to root public corruption out, not COMMIT it.
    You are a genius my friend. I could not have said it any better.

Unregistered

Ok Gary Karp

Two good looking guys!
    ok gary karp

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast