Unregistered

What a team

Head of team fondo
    gary karp

second in command
    gilbert montalvo

employee staff member government genius
    danielle denicola

I'm real nervous. Sheriff Israel has an amazing Team.

Sheriff Israel 2016, 2020

tb

Unregistered

Go Fondo!

You are getting popular fast!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How amusing is this! Gilligan went from supporting Israel (until he got dumped for misconduct with a 15) last month ... to supporting Willie Jones 3-4 weeks ago ... to supporting Jimmy Fondo now. Check out the "cute" photo Fondo posted to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/4JimFondo) of him posing with his new little buddy Gilligan:

You guys are so smart! By posting these pictures you are promoting Jim! Oh well.

Unregistered

Get a life :)

I see pointless to be posting pics of Gilbert in here and making him famous. Its obvious you are accessing his facebook page and reading his messages and just trying to get info about him. He got a job already and a good one for what I heard. He is not interested in working for BSO. He is supporting Fondo and he has the right to support whoever he wants. Your posts make us laugh so hard because we really don't know what are you trying to accomplish by posting them. Again, Gil has a full-time job with benefits and he is happy. You can continue to obsess over him as much as you want you are not affecting him nor he cares what you think about him. Get a hobby, go work out, find a girlfriend or a boyfriend pretty much get a life LOL.

Unregistered
    Do these 2 swing together? Sure looks that way

Unregistered
    Do these 2 swing together? Sure looks that way
    Negative, Gilbert is openly gay but Fondo is straight.

Unregistered

Truth hurts

Head of team fondo
    gary karp

second in command
    gilbert montalvo

employee staff member government genius
    danielle denicola

I'm real nervous. Sheriff Israel has an amazing Team.

Sheriff Israel 2016, 2020

tb
    An amazing command indeed beginning with Stephen G. who was campaigning for Granteed and SI hired him to work at Community outreach where he was disliked and then they sent him to be the Colonel's helper? Who else? Let's see Lisa? What a sweet lady! So friendly. Everybody loves her! and who else? I think I'm stopping here it's pointless... At least Gary K was liked by everyone and he never got anyone in trouble and did more than any of you and for free.

Unregistered
    An amazing command indeed beginning with Stephen G. who was campaigning for Granteed and SI hired him to work at Community outreach where he was disliked and then they sent him to be the Colonel's helper? Who else? Let's see Lisa? What a sweet lady! So friendly. Everybody loves her! and who else? I think I'm stopping here it's pointless... At least Gary K was liked by everyone and he never got anyone in trouble and did more than any of you and for free.
    Thank you Gary!!! For the record you were a walking punchline. A joke. A clown. Someone who everyone ignored and has long forgotten. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    Negative, Gilbert is openly gay but Fondo is straight.
    Thanks for outing Gilbert now they will be attacking the LGBT community too.

Unregistered
    Sorry, that's BS. The guy goes out of way to say hello to everyone he sees. All of the Israel top command guys make a point of doing this. The Sheriff too. Not like just one time, but every day.
    I will try Monday again.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast