Show me the money!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Show me the money!

I heard 5 , 2.5 , 2.5. I hope this is a joke. We are all working our asses off and deserve a bit more.

Unregistered
    plus insurance option for retirees?

Unregistered
    That will never happen. Most major cities are going away from that option. How about some vouchers for Obamacare. Wait, that about to collapse since United Health Scare is pulling out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard 5 , 2.5 , 2.5. I hope this is a joke. We are all working our asses off and deserve a bit more.
    Really? With the money this city is taking in and blowing on projects by the millions every month? You've got to be kidding me.

Unregistered
    Really? With the money this city is taking in and blowing on projects by the millions every month? You've got to be kidding me.
    Hope we do get a good raise BUT I doubt it. I won't enjoy it long as I am gone in December. but I WILL have to also pay the increase in contributions we ALL are going to have to pay when the Actuary, in May, recommends an increase and OUR Trustee's vote along with the Mayors 3 stooges and the 3 hose draggers, to dig deeper in OUR pockets. Better save some of that raise ( HaHa don't hold your breath for it ) to pay the increase.

Unregistered
    Really, the city knows his generation of cops could care less about making money. Especially those coming from crappy agencies. The days of voting down contracts are gone. So sad.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard anything from our union about the upcoming contract?

Unregistered
    First you are a total moron. "I heard".....from who idiot......there hasn't even been the first meeting!

Second,.......if the city offers me a 10% raise over the next 3 years......I sign right now and give them their stupid 2 year shift bid! I have enough seniority I wont get a idiot Sergeant.

Unregistered
    One of our union guys was running his mouth about what he thinks we will get based on what other departments are getting. THAT'S WHO ****FACE. One of them gets very nervous and chatty when you corner him and question him.

Unregistered
    Hey moron.....I was at the last contract meeting and they quite clearly stated that there has been no conversations with the city yet at all. If a union rep said that....please let us know who it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast