Technological Section
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Technological Section

What has this tele tubby Major done since taking over the technology section? Our rocket router still sucks, it takes half a shift to switch into a spare and is a total nightmare. Our connection still red most of the times and the computers are slow as heck. Bring back Steve Williams please, or hire him as a civilian or something. This place is going to hell, as Trump would say.

Major Tele tubby, get you fat but out of that Taco Bell and do something for those 100k a year.

Unregistered
    We have a contract with the rocket, just call tac and have them setup the air card for direct connect. Just plug the aircard into the back of the laptop and send your rocket out for service. And don't blame tr blame jc or as i like to call him: Spacely Sprocket.

Unregistered
    Gee resorting to name calling because of a router? Aren't you the cool one? Feel like a man now? All youve done is show why you're just a trooper and he's a major.

Unregistered
    He is a major because after leaving the pba, he brown nosed his way up. He threw lots of people under the bus and got fatter by the day. He forgot where he came from and haven't done anything to help the road guys.

Unregistered

Captain Kangaroo

Almost the worst leader, I have ever been around very self serving. My biggest issue now is he thinks, his past leadership has been validated. The new command is very disappointing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost the worst leader, I have ever been around very self serving. My biggest issue now is he thinks, his past leadership has been validated. The new command is very disappointing.

That is why the academy is a mess. They lacked leadership, so what do they do? Promote two W/Ms who were not proven leaders but belong to the club.

Unregistered
    That is why the academy is a mess. They lacked leadership, so what do they do? Promote two W/Ms who were not proven leaders but belong to the club.
    Who else was there to promote??? All you with the "Good Ol Boy" and "Club" comments; what did you do to put yourself in a position to promote? Most Lieutenant's and below are self served narcissist who only care about their next off duty job and do nothing to prepare their selves to promote or help make improvements to the agency. I have heard it more than once " If I promote to Captain then I'll lose my off duty" or "I would promote but I don't want to move." The same people will then gripe about who got promoted to district commander or Major.

So just sit back behind your little keyboards and whine on this website. All that will do is let you continue to watch the people YOU think don't deserve to promote, continue to promote around you.

Unregistered

BINGO!!!

So true and well said.

Unregistered
    Keep dissing each other. That's why FHP is what it is. A bunch of crybaby troopers with a GED who think they know so much more than the command staff.

Unregistered
    BINGO!!!

So true and well said.
    Quit liking your own post...Loser!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast