Lazy Miami Postal Inspector

Unregistered

Lazy Miami Postal Inspector

Is that lazy Miami, Florida PI ever going to get up off his arse and do something for his pay?
    This guy is the poster boy for the lazy unionized government protected worker who does absolutely nothing!

Unregistered
    There is this immigrant in our building who broke into the entire mailbox cluster (12 boxes) and turned the latches around so none of the boxes were secure. Every day he would go into the boxes and take whatever mail and packages he wanted and if you complained he would threaten you with eviction. I had six packages and two credit cards stolen from me which led to identity theft and calls from the banks about unauthorized cc charges. The postal carrier would often refuse to deliver because the boxes were unsecure, everything was being returned to sender, causing chaos.

For months and months I called the Miami postal inspector call screener to complain and offered photos and bank info into what was going on. For six months I called repeatedly, and not once did this peice of chit have the decency to call back. Not once.
    By refusing to do his freakin job this ass enables crime in Miami. This is why everyone hates the freakin post office.