Cost of Lock Your Doors Billboards - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Everyone at the department talks about how terrible it is and how Morgan and Haines continue to get away with their bullshit. People are very careful who they talk to for fear of retaliation but the majority of those I talk to want them gone. No one will confront the wrong doing for fear of punishment. Some are willing to call those no longer working here and give them information about what is going on but insist on being annonymous. I like what I do I just don't like the hostile and negative environment that is hanging over the sheriff's office. I never worked for chief Aiken or deputy Camac so I guess you could refer to me as a rookie. I was always interested in law enforcement but worked in the private sector before deciding to give it a try. The private sector is different but I never encountered such a cut throat distrustful environment. I believe it can't get any worse so there should be a change. I agree with the other poster. If previous employees or retires can get the information and put it out there for all to see then I say more power to them and please continue. I think it even helps clarify some of the rumors going around the office. If the information is provided by a public records request then I believe it to be true. After all it is the sheriff's office providing the information that puts them in a negative light. So those retires who have the information and are will to make requests and put it out there for all to see I say carry on. Something has to give. If Morgan and Haines continue down this path it will end up,with the statistics of being the worst sheriff's office I don't know any of the candidates and obviously I have never worked with or for any of the candidates except Morgan. I'm listening to the debates. Reading literature and listening to those who know or have worked for or with those running for sheriff. I do know I won't be voting for Morgan

Unregistered
    Well said and on point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234