Cost of Lock Your Doors Billboards - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sounds like an Eric or a wannabe Eric to me. Most English gramar nerds are fags anyway so slurp on!!!

Unregistered
    he put in to attend an English Composition training class but it was denied. there wasn't any money in the training budget for it. All of the "training" funds AKA Sheriff's DISCRETIONARY fund has been given away to the Pensacola Opera and Pensacola Children's Choir and the Fil-Am association

Unregistered
    The persons post could have been written with more attention to grammatical correctness. The contents of his or her post were on point! If your a Morgan Supporter that's all you can do is attack and deflect the truth. Hate On!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jay, if one burglary is prevented in which a gun is stolen that could be used in a potential violent crime, would the expense be worth it?
    Then why does it have to have Sheriff Morgan's name and picture on it. It's a thinly veiled county funded re-election ad. Or in other words, our tax dollars being used to reelect a sheriff who said "I believe in term limits. Should I be stupid enough to run for a third term, don't vote for me." If this is so important, why didn't we get those years ago? Why do they stop just before the primary?

Unregistered
    Then why does it have to have Sheriff Morgan's name and picture on it. It's a thinly veiled county funded re-election ad. Or in other words, our tax dollars being used to reelect a sheriff who said "I believe in term limits. Should I be stupid enough to run for a third term, don't vote for me." If this is so important, why didn't we get those years ago? Why do they stop just before the primary?
    Does Jay just need a job why does he just apply for a civil process server or some other job? How was he done so wrong by Morgan- there really must be some reason he is so bent! Does he think Johnson will give him his old job back?

Unregistered
    No Jay Doesn't need a job. His motivation stems from seeing a close friend being ruined by Morgans shenanigans.

Unregistered
    I applaud Jay for making the requests and airing Morgan's dirty laundry. All of us talked about it and *****ed and moaned about it but did nothing about it for fear of retaliation. Now that this questionable spending has been brought to light how long will it take Morgan to replace the general budget funds he spent with money from the LET fund.

ECSORETIRED
    Let me clarify again what I have already stated previously. I medically retired in January 2012 on advice from
    my primary care doctor and my neurologist. Without boring everyone with a long explanation of my medical
    condition, I have an illness that is similar to MS. Due to this illness, I also have chronic pain issues in addition to
    neck and back issues, that have all been verified by several MRIs. The three level neck surgery, fusion I had in April 2009
    was not successful, unfortunately. I was not done wrong by Morgan or anyone in his administration. I cannot return to work, anywhere. I will be disabled for the rest of my life. If any of you have a relative or friend with MS, you know that they have good days and bad days. If you see me out in public, I am having a good health day. The most frustrating thing about my illness is that I don't know how I am going to feel, day by day; sometimes hour by hour. With that said, I feel
    there has been a pattern of harassment and civil rights violations during Morgan's administration. I have chosen to speak
    out about these and other matters that I feel have had a extremely negative impact on the sheriff's office morale and many people who I worked with and considered friends, during my career at the sheriff's office. Anyone who has read the IA and investigative file that has been posted on line about the alleged theft of the $2.85 baseball card by my friend, Deputy Ozell Powell, Jr. who believes that incident meets the statutory requirements of a theft needs to go back to rookie school. There obviously was no intent, no criminal intent on Ozell's part to steal the baseball card. There is much more to the story, that probably won't ever be known, due to Ozell's death. Ozell and I talked for many, many hours when he was dealing with this incident and I will continue to do my best to get his story out in the open.

When I woke up this morning, I had two texts on my cellphone. One text was from a friend who is an ECSO Deputy and the other was from an unknown number. Both of the texts suggested that I, "check out" LEOAFFAIRS, as posts were being attributed to me, by anonymous posters. If the post is not signed, I did not post it. I sign anything that I post.

Readers of LEOAFFAIRS know the candidate that I am supporting in the sheriff's race. Do as I did and research and listen to the candidates and make your own choice of who to support. Remember, "eight is enough, and in Morgan's case, four was more than enough".

Jay E. Camac
    ECSO 1994-2012

Unregistered
    Seems his motivation or being this fanatical is up for debate. If you are retired why do you give a rats ass. I don't want to hear some crap about how your candidate is going to make p-cola some kind of paradise. I won't vote for him because of the scumbags that he surrounds himself mainly the Red Barron! P-cola will always be high in crime look at the population. Ain't no sheriff going to solve that. They all just want to line their pockets and hand out jobs to their cronies! Welcome to EsSCAMia county!

Unregistered
    Seems his motivation or being this fanatical is up for debate. If you are retired why do you give a rats ass. I don't want to hear some crap about how your candidate is going to make p-cola some kind of paradise. I won't vote for him because of the scumbags that he surrounds himself mainly the Red Barron! P-cola will always be high in crime look at the population. Ain't no sheriff going to solve that. They all just want to line their pockets and hand out jobs to their cronies! Welcome to EsSCAMia county!
    Damn Amerson!! Where you been. Your the only one I know that used to call LA Red Barron. LOL The truth is you won't vote for Johnson cause he wouldn't take your bs, know it all crap in narcotics. Oh if you are retired why do you give a rats ass? Wait, that is your line. Maybe RM will give you a job again. Hang in there buddy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast