Probation under payed, nobody cares
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Probation under payed, nobody cares

Unregistered
    You are correct. No one gives a shit about you or your low pay. You were stupid to take the job to start with here. DUH

Unregistered
    You should thank your lucky stars that every probation officer in this state is keeping those cons out of your home and away from your children. SO, YEAH, you should give a shit.

Unregistered
    How come your cases keep getting arrested for new charges. You are not protecting shit. The Department will not let me you do the job. Just sit your fat Azz at the desk and do that typing.

Unregistered
    Yep the state of FL pays their officers straight crap. There wasn't always such a huge gap many years ago but the state just keeps getting away with no raises etc and knows we don't effect their elections like the local agencies can with the Commissioners and Mayors etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep the state of FL pays their officers straight crap. There wasn't always such a huge gap many years ago but the state just keeps getting away with no raises etc and knows we don't effect their elections like the local agencies can with the Commissioners and Mayors etc.
    perhaps they pay us more when we learn paid is not spelled payed.

Unregistered
    Have you seen the work Probation Officer's submit. I seen a judge laugh at a PSI in court the other day. You guys are well over paid. You are getting paid to do nothing or very shitty work.

Unregistered
    You should thank your lucky stars that every probation officer in this state is keeping those cons out of your home and away from your children. SO, YEAH, you should give a shit.
    Are you now comfortable with your homosexuality?

Unregistered
    Have you seen the work Probation Officer's submit. I seen a judge laugh at a PSI in court the other day. You guys are well over paid. You are getting paid to do nothing or very shitty work.
    Funny, they pick on someone's work put can't you the word I've correctly. #douchecanoe

Unregistered
    Are you now comfortable with your homosexuality?
    Yep behave been for years!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast