Oust the LTS - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oust the LTS

Unregistered

Loser Brian and Jim

Again when things get though, Jim leaves to let Brian do what Brian does best, suck up to what ever Cheif is here and suck up to the manager. Again Brian dosent make decisions and goes to the Cheif for everything and now our contract is being delayed. Why, because Brian talks to the chief and the manager on everything and puts thoughts in their heads and we now have to fight to keep what we have. The Lts don't care because their getting a giant raise compared to everyone else.
    Hey Brian enjoy your two hour lunches with the staff all the time, you know you don't deserve to be a Lt. Great decision by the way rewarding Amy with the summer school gig. Didn't even ask anyone if they wanted it, just reward Amy's bad attendance with weekends off during the summer.

Unregistered

Loser 2.0

Hey Brian how does it feel to be a sell out? Well let's see how long it lasts now! Hey looks it's Carlos lunch time. Better go and get your Carlos on. You would take Jims lead. When the times get tough the tough get, oh wait a minute you two aren't tough you just run and hide.

Unregistered

Losers still

The two Lts are such a waste of time to deal with the chief has to bring in outside friends to do their jobs for them. Jim has proved his inability to the point he now gets sick on a moments notice and goes out every time things get tough. Those two are going to find out what happens when you don't do your jobs. At least Brian tries to do 8 hours, Jim well, he just can't do it.

Scarface

Caritos Way

Hey yo meng. Ju know snake gonna get you? He's actually talking to your old retired friend from the beach about how phucked up you are and that retired guy (adventure ave) is playing you against each other. You've done nothing to make this place better at all. If jimmy the snake, aka cancer stick, aka rotten gut, aka bologna breath is a problem do him in before he does you. Your new nickname is "chief I'm gonna back at the beach I did". You politiceded for the LTs and they're the ones sticking it to you. Your a ding bat. And that's on a good day.

Unregistered

Reflections and priorities by the brain Brian, acting pretend Lt.

Omg Brian you fat waste of a tool. Love the generic stupid rules and emails from you telling us about the bad people in the world and now we need to have two people on everything including bathroom breaks. Really fat stuff well you gonna unplant yourself from your chair on day shift well after 930 or so when you decide to grace us with your presence, to back us up? I mean half the time there's only two officers around due to special projects and bank runs and all. We all know you know what Carlos tastes like, just like every chief for the last 15 years, you company up and tow the line and hang your Union brothers out to dry but love the protection of the union don't you. Hey mr. Smarty pants now you want us to get on the radio now no matter where when or whatever to say where we're at, what we're doing? We have that in place already you moron its was put out via sop and memo form years ago to do that on the CAD. By the way mr road patrol commander you know who can't come help us on a 3, mr new part time administrator boy, because no FTO for him. Hopefully we won't die wating for him or the chief, who dosent carry a radio, to find us.
    At least the Snake knows when not to send out stupid redundant commen sense emails on how to be safe. Thanks again Brian for showing us how much you think we're all just dumb asses.

PS you better get side panels for your vest that you don't wear, cause there's a lot of space that's not covered there lamb chop! We also don't care you send out fusion center emails from your cell phone either. Guess that's OT for you. You know, you haven't made an arrest or written a ticket in over 10 years and you don't know how to use the CAD, or the automated A form, you can't write SOP or even do IAs as indicated by the chief bringing in his own boys, so what is it you do? And the Snake well we all know he gets paid for 5 hour days to do NOTHING.
    Hey Carlos ask your two Lts you know the ones that get paid the most, ask them to teach you the CAD. Idiots, plain simple idiots.

Unregistered

pHATbOY bEET dOWN

I think he's sexy when he's wearing a diaper and his vest and nothing else. His fat blobs hanging out the side and his fat thighs rubbing together. He dances on the table at staff meetings for the bosses and evil lynn or what ever her name is in city hall. They throw money at him all day. Then he wants a pay scale cause widdle phatboy do so much work. What you need to do is get your own reports from the report system and print them yourself. The absolute epitome of fat and lazy. You want to inconvenience others so you look good. It doesn't work. You still are a fat disgusting blob of nasty cellulite. And he used one of if not the lowest forms of an excuse to get out of testifying at a hearing. Oh, more than once. Hey Carlos really bro, you are good we this? Really? And the snake my goodness gracious and jolly green giant. You have zero leadership in place. You've got senior cpl ******* job who aint did nuttin, aint gonna did nuttin, and when he does he screws it up. Then that bald headed rude ding bat that thinks he can be a Sgt. Not even a good cpl. Oh and speaking of Sgts, mister pba has done a great job of puttin on an act since he came back. Then the ultimate sell out lil dude hairball. Since we're reaming poeple, is it not time for the big fat spelling bee champ to finally pull the plug. It'll really help our computer system. Everytime he uses spell check and email comes out about the russians hacking our system. And poor les, he's gonna be gone and I hope he stays the course and fights for what he's got coming. But, he'll wuss out like always. Funny I'm already studying for the sgt test and the FOP has no desire to push the city to give it. Sell out cowards. Oh wait blaster is gone, and stroke boy has no BFF to hold his hand. I love how the DB guys are trashing their boss. Way to go one and all. Carlos, bro you've fixed so much here in broke back village. Now take the Lts camping. You'll come back drained and feel reset. Then, you can tell us how great a chief you are and what you did at the beach.

Unregistered

Same poll

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should we kick the LT'S out, so they can have their step plan?

CN. Give me more time to evaluate
    JM. Hell No. I need more beer money, with protection.
    BC. Well, not sure, maybe, no, yes, ask Frank.
    LH. Hell Yes!
    SM. Yes, Kick em out.
    KB. Yes!! They are the problem here.
    JS. Bbbbbbbbb yyyyyyes.
    HM. Yes
    RM. Dude, dude, dude, Yes.
    LG. Yes
    PG. No, I Love Everyone.
    SB. Yes
    CC. Yes! Payback is a *****!
    AS. No, they protect me everyday.
    PR. Yes, sorry Jim
    WS. Yes, Of Course, 5 years ago.
    JM. Yes!
    WA. Yes!
    FP. Yes!
    PK. Yes!
    DM. Yes! Fire them!
    DF. Yes! Amen!
    MA. Yes! Sorry Uncle Jimmy.
    MC. No, I love them!
    IC. Pass
    NB. Pass

18 Yes
    4 No

Kick them out!!!!
    Nothing changes*

Joe needs to take the contract back to the city, remove the Lt pay scale, retro 3% for this year for everyone. If not, it is a no vote by majority. With the LT'S kicked out of the union.

Unregistered

Pathetic

There's nothing worse than poor leadership to hurt an organization. And our Lt's are beyond poor. The truth is that the snake's favorite tactic is to find stupid crap to make someone look bad so he can look good. He's constantly getting caught in lies, yet never held accountable. Karma will visit him soon in a very bad way. She'll be wearing a red dress, high heels and sexy panties. Heard that way back he got shot in the back running away from a jealous husband whose wife he took advantage of many years ago. At least that's what the old time citizens say. His own guys utterly and openly destroy him. Poor guy, not! You made your bed you scumbag, now you lay down and sleep in it.

Unregistered

Hey thanks

Thanks Brian for telling us today where your best pal Jim was today. At the water park with his lapdog Steve and girlfriend Amy. Really? REALLY? So let's get this straight. Amy on a civilian injury on light duty, gets to go to the water park with the summer camp. Jim and Steve get to go as well! Really? OMG this place is just a big lieutenant DB party. Wow, wow, wow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Brian for telling us today where your best pal Jim was today. At the water park with his lapdog Steve and girlfriend Amy. Really? REALLY? So let's get this straight. Amy on a civilian injury on light duty, gets to go to the water park with the summer camp. Jim and Steve get to go as well! Really? OMG this place is just a big lieutenant DB party. Wow, wow, wow.
    Caught snowball in the chief's office supposedly, and he was with snake. As usual they were dressed in their sexy police uniforms. The chief and his 2 new guys were sitting side by side while the LTs were doing some dirty dancing for them. Snake kept running out of breath due to his smoking. Then the grinding lap dancing started. Snake called FOP to file a complaint because snowball has more booty and is gonna get a higher step plan. While grinding and dancing, snowball broke into the running man and the chief and his friends started to yell and scream then he stripped down to the thong he wore for Daniels. The chief called all his friends from MBPD. The snake tried to dance an Irish jig while doing a pat that weave. Too late. He got mad and took stroke boy, suicide girl and a bunch of kids to the water park somewhere. It's rumored that he started his own hate groups, snake lives matter. Or as its really known Low Life Backstabbing Scumbag lives Matter. I'm so happy for snowball and so proud of him. He's trained his entire life to compete in the suck-a-thon olympics. He defeatedthe snake who was heavily favored. Yes my dear readers, that is a very real respect level. Even the new guys. Hey Carlito, nothing has changed except you want to give them more money. Accreditation, homie please. We ain't having that mess. Besides, Cpl Gubbment Job is the consultant for that project.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast