Oust the LTS - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oust the LTS

Unregistered

Bowflex

I once saw snowball walk past a treadmill the treadmill started to cry.

Unregistered

Bartender

I once saw the snake pass on a free drink, no I didn't

Unregistered

Snake and Snowball

So they're so bad. What about suicide girl, she called in sick AGAIN. Think they'll do anything...... Nooooo.

Unregistered

Smart Water

Why are we being forced to hand out Smart Water, its been in the station over 3 years, obviously no one wants it. How about McC has his DB Akissers drink it or hand it out to others at crime scenes. Since they don’t do anything when they respond, handing out smart water will give them something to do. Like, hey, stupid, here’s Smart Water, don’t do that again and your crap won’t be stolen and you’re butt won’t get kicked. That’s good community interaction.

Maybe McC should drink a little of that Smart Water, it may help his decision making abilities when at a crime scene. How about downing some from a shot glass when you’re at the bar(s)? That way you can help yourself. A Smart Water a day keeps stupid away…maybe.
    Don’t we have better things to do? I would rather hand out chocolate kisses.

Unregistered

Lt cancer stick

Who is Lt Cancer Stick? Is it the tall skinny smoker? He looks so unhealthy, so time should get him out of the way soon. In the meantime, ignore him and only talk to him when you must. He's a small fish in a small pond. What a jerk. He represents us as if he has some big following out there. Don't be fooled though, he puts the bad mouth on his partner in crime, Lt FatA $$ all the time. He says Amy could do a better job. Boy no wonder Carlos is having such a hard time, he has them two turds floating around the bowl. It would be so funny if them two were seeing each other on the side. Get the visual.

Unregistered

No raises

Don't let the lieutenants screw you guys. If they want to continue being members of the collective bargaining unit they should get whatever everyone else is getting! They don't deserve it more than anyone else. If they want more money deep 6 them from the union. Go team!

Unregistered

The LTS

Don't you know the LTS are not going to mean much soon. One is smoking and drinking all the time. The other is a blob of fat. H3 although issues are already a factor. But, at least the chief sees the truth, Fatboy works and the snake scams and gets over. Although, his behind the scene politics to oust the chief is catching up to him now.

Unregistered

A repost of the general view of the LT'S

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should we kick the LT'S out, so they can have their step plan?

CN. Give me more time to evaluate
    JM. Hell No. I need more beer money, with protection.
    BC. Well, not sure, maybe, no, yes, ask Frank.
    LH. Hell Yes!
    SM. Yes, Kick em out.
    KB. Yes!! They are the problem here.
    JS. Bbbbbbbbb yyyyyyes.
    HM. Yes
    RM. Dude, dude, dude, Yes.
    LG. Yes
    PG. No, I Love Everyone.
    SB. Yes
    CC. Yes! Payback is a *****!
    AS. No, they protect me everyday.
    PR. Yes, sorry Jim
    WS. Yes, Of Course, 5 years ago.
    JM. Yes!
    WA. Yes!
    FP. Yes!
    PK. Yes!
    DM. Yes! Fire them!
    DF. Yes! Amen!
    MA. Yes! Sorry Uncle Jimmy.
    MC. No, I love them!
    IC. Pass
    NB. Pass

18 Yes
    4 No

Kick them out!!!!
    Yes Carlos it's true one is a disgusting fat lazy lil girl, and the other is a deceptive slimy scumbag snake.

Unregistered

Good guys past

Just 10 years ago these LT's were viewed as regular employees, especially Brian. Now the community doesn't like them and the consensus around the Police Officers is they don't even want to be seen having coffee with them. Real sad.

Unregistered

Same ol stuff

Notice Jim is staying out longer to stay away from being scrutinized for his not doing anything and 4 hour days? We sure notice Brian doing nothing but getting paid real good to not be able to make decisions? These two need to go real far real fast out of here. Now they are getting steps? Way to go Ceasar, bet you were busy this weekend polishing the Chiefs knob, making sure your two Lt friends keep their gigs, after all keep them happy you keep your two day a week job away.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast