Oust the LTS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oust the LTS

Unregistered

Oust the LTS

Let's see who shows and brings up the vote to kickem OUT!!! Dude you said you would and we're here watching.

Unregistered

The LTs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see who shows and brings up the vote to kickem OUT!!! Dude you said you would and we're here watching.
    You guys are so pathetic. You talk all kinds of crap and do nothing but show your yellow belly underside. Motorola of you guys drain Brian and Jim every chance you get.

Unregistered

Officer Safety is Important

Make sure you little rats wear your goggles while working under the desks of the LTs. You love talking crap about them then running up stairs or calling them after you get others to say stuff too. You trash them, encourage others to join in, then crawl under the desks and do what you do best. You know who you are, and next week I'll name you! WTF let's start now. Gubernment!

Unregistered

Say it aint so

PK also. He's running back to the snake all the time. Them two are hand ups on the down low. At least PK works. Gubbment can't spell work.

Unregistered

It's time

It's time to have a real conversation with the manager about getting these two Lts out of our union. After the last several years time and time again we see how the two of them treat us on the road like worker bees while these two stroll in at any time they feel fit and go home when it's best for them. There is not and has not been any real over sight of the two now or in the last several years. When Brian plays acting chief, what has he really done when he had the opportunity to shine. Did he ever give a single award when pretend chief, NO. Did Brian fix anything, NO, did he control Jim when Jim was coming in 4 hours a day,NO just like now he let the OT get out of control and stayed in his office playing with his phone games. Jim, where do we start, you are just a one way lazy bully almost on a daily basis. You are just a plain manipulative individual events that comes in a few hours, stirs it up gets over paid and leaves. We see that the city wants to give you and Brian a larger raise percentage then all other members based on what? Sucking, that's what. Don't think we are going to sign any kind of a contract with that raise in there. The village says no money or back pay this year of the proposed contract. Why because the two Lts are getting all the money. Since you two say your administrators well then go ask to be one and leave. Bye bye!

Unregistered

Snakeness in the air

Both of those guys forgot where they came from. I will not sign any contact that benefits them in any way. Furthermore, I will sign any document excluding them from the FOP Union. It's long overdue and it's time to show them they are not better than anyone here.

Unregistered

Up to Date Polling Suggests

Should we kick the LT'S out, so they can have their step plan?

CN. Give me more time to evaluate
    JM. Hell No. I need more beer money, with protection.
    BC. Well, not sure, maybe, no, yes, ask Frank.
    LH. Hell Yes!
    SM. Yes, Kick em out.
    KB. Yes!! They are the problem here.
    JS. Bbbbbbbbb yyyyyyes.
    HM. Yes
    RM. Dude, dude, dude, Yes.
    LG. Yes
    PG. No, I Love Everyone.
    SB. Yes
    CC. Yes! Payback is a *****!
    AS. No, they protect me everyday.
    PR. Yes, sorry Jim
    WS. Yes, Of Course, 5 years ago.
    JM. Yes!
    WA. Yes!
    FP. Yes!
    PK. Yes!
    DM. Yes! Fire them!
    DF. Yes! Amen!
    MA. Yes! Sorry Uncle Jimmy.
    MC. No, I love them!
    IC. Pass
    NB. Pass

18 Yes
    4 No

Kick them out!!!!

Unregistered

The need for them to go

It is time for the two to go. The lieutenants here get all the bennies and no oversight. Do as I say not as I do attitude. Special treatment for those two all the time and never held accountable. Brian next door all day with Evelin and Frank and Jim all day with Jenice. Both working a deal for themselves as always. These two are never hurt like the road when it comes to money or rules or SOPs. They point fingers and hold us accountable when they go and break the rules daily. Hey it's 0900 where are they, not here. Brian all week running around asking are they going to kick us out, Jim slithering around trying to figure out who's his next target, so predictable. If the vote came down tomorrow you two would be gone. Now we have yet another chief who is as pathetic as they are not holding them to the fire. The chief even gave Brian an award for being the acting chief with a 10 percent raise and did nothing. Way to go Cheif an award from a guy who wasn't even here to see all the nothing Brian did and all the nothing either Lt did. Three losers running the department. Make all of them admin. Might as well they all hangout all day like they are pals and brothers for life.

Unregistered

Opposite View

Dear Chief Noriega,

I disagree with all of these comments about the two best cops North Bay Village has ever had. I have been around here for many years, seen many Chiefs come and go, the one constant thing that has stayed the same has been these two heroes.

First the skinny one. He slithers around the station and town pretending to be everyone's friend. The second you look away he takes his attack and you're done. You will never know what hit you. Ask the previous 6 Chiefs, they all thought he was on their side, then BAAM. You're done!

Second the fat one. Like a snowball he just sits there worries about keeping the manager/chief happy. He has scammed this city for over twenty years never making one decision of his own. Look how he has protected the two certified Baker Acts in the department. Keep feeling sorry for him, and the department will continue to fail you.

The way to make this work for you is to promote these two. Make them Captains. Make them part of your innner inner circle. This will help the morale in the department and show how you will lead by example. If they are Captains they will be salary guys, so they won't be fired for making up there time sheets. This way they can work their full 20 hours a week and you get the same quality of work with no issues.

Then you can continue to bring in buddies from the beach, make them commanders above them two, everyone is happy and the quality of life issues in this city will increase.

Yours truly,

AW

Unregistered

Promotions

I agree with the majority of the cops. Promote both snake and snowball to Captains, Majors, or Commanders. Give them their 20k raise so the snake can buy more vodka and the snowball can buy a treadmill.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast