Girl Teen Drivers Death - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If the UHURUS protest at the SAB, count me in for a Blue Lives Matter counter protest. More than likely they will go to 1300 1st Avenue N, because SPPD will serve them food and beverages.

Unregistered

3 girls

We need to drown the boohoorus who are saying we murdered those girls. Maybe build them a raft back to Africa with a built in defect.

Unregistered
    Did any of the non caring irresponsible parents think the bumper could have been damaged from entry into the pond ?

It is always someone else who is responsible. My children would not be out at that hour of the morning

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

black teens

Uhuru is defined as a bottle tossing rock throwing welfare suckin air thief

Montel
    They have no idea what the bumper is damaged from, they do not know the
    history of the car. It wasn't even their car. They were driving around at high speeds
    with their lights off in a stolen car at 4am. I can think of all kinds of things that
    could have happened to the bumper. 3 cops did not murder your little angels. Get
    off your asses and get jobs.

Unregistered
    PCSO should sue the YooRoohoos and the "Mother".

Unregistered
    I am not a police officer but come from a family of cops and felt the need to protest at the courthouse today supporting you guys and everyone who puts on the badge everyday not knowing if they will ever return. The amount of ignorance today literally shocked me. The horrible things they were saying about LEO and the sheriff had my blood boiling. The individuals involved in these protests are nothing more than race baiters and Al Sharpton wannabes. I had my megaphone and did what I felt. Of course they don't like hearing the truth. The uhurus videotaped me and stated " I was ok to be green lighted " in a desperate attempt to intimidate me and shit me up. They continued to chant anti police retoric and blame all there problems on white people and the police. I'm speechless. God bless this country and hopefully things get better soon. Most of all God bless off all you who fight the fight everyday you hit the streets.

Unregistered
    God Bless You. Let's start a movement. Police officers families. We can say things the Officers can't.

Unregistered
    1000 officers. 4 family members. Equals 4000

Unregistered
    I'm surprised nobody has said, "Maybe if the sheriff let his people actually chase down the bad people this wouldn't have been a problem!" Fix your policy BOB! Ask yourself how many times could that car have been PIT. Your words to the media are strong, and kudos to you for that, but your policies make us weak.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast