Time to step up! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually ignoramus I would not criticize Trump if I was you your superhero candidate for sheriff Fondo endorsed him during his recent interview. You don't even know your candidate!!!
    I'm not Fondo and he's a DEMOCRAT just like SI. You are a right wing republican who cant stand latinos we got it.

Unregistered

District 5/4

Try telling this to my chief in d5.

There's nothing wrong with Andy Dunbar. You obviously wanted to get in CST or any other unit and did no pass his interview. We have the best command here. Starting with C. Silva, Sgt. Santiago, Shawn and Andy.

Go to to work at the airport and stop complaining.

Unregistered
    There's nothing wrong with Andy Dunbar. You obviously wanted to get in CST or any other unit and did no pass his interview. We have the best command here. Starting with C. Silva, Sgt. Santiago, Shawn and Andy.

Go to to work at the airport and stop complaining.
    I didn't get cst because he was upset that I was telling the squad how dirty Fonda is. Why does he care so much?

Unregistered
    I didn't get cst because he was upset that I was telling the squad how dirty Fonda is. Why does he care so much?
    You were not alone in that interview. I'm sure 2 more were present and they all took the decision. make sure that no one
    on the CST there was backstabbing you and talking about you behind your back, it does happen. Lots of gossips there that's the only thing.

Unregistered
    Damn, they give you gun's..you all sound like a bunch of women sitting around knitting.

Unregistered
    All Politicians suck Democrat, Republican, Independent... Doesn't matter!!

Unregistered
    You were not alone in that interview. I'm sure 2 more were present and they all took the decision. make sure that no one
    on the CST there was backstabbing you and talking about you behind your back, it does happen. Lots of gossips there that's the only thing.
    Whoa just go ask Breban or Willis they know well who's the one that loves to run his mouth on that squad. The guy is a good deputy he just loves juicy gossips and talks about others.

Unregistered

Here's a clue

Whoa just go ask Breban or Willis they know well who's the one that loves to run his mouth on that squad. The guy is a good deputy he just loves juicy gossips and talks about others.
    Acere, que bola! Chao Pescao!

Unregistered
    I'm not Fondo and he's a DEMOCRAT just like SI. You are a right wing republican who cant stand latinos we got it.
    My little ignoramus I never said he wasn't a Democrat however you might want to learn a little more about the candidate you are supporting. He himself in the interview said he was a trump like anti establishment democrat. His words not mine ignoramus. And BTW I am a democrat and proud of it as I am proud to be Latino as well. I just hate Latinos like yourself that attempt to use that title for personal gain. Do your job you bago de mierda and stop trying to kiss ass into a sweet position.

Unregistered
    My little ignoramus I never said he wasn't a Democrat however you might want to learn a little more about the candidate you are supporting. He himself in the interview said he was a trump like anti establishment democrat. His words not mine ignoramus. And BTW I am a democrat and proud of it as I am proud to be Latino as well. I just hate Latinos like yourself that attempt to use that title for personal gain. Do your job you bago de mierda and stop trying to kiss ass into a sweet position.
    Yo tengo trabajo y es uno que es mejor que el tuyo. Yo no estoy interesado en trabajar para una agencia donde ustedes no duermen de noche porque su futuro es incierto. I'm supporting Fondo because he is the best for the job. You can take your propaganda to those areas where you give away your turkeys. They might believe you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast