Time to step up!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Time to step up!

Time to spread the word that Israel is an uneducated lying piece of garbage. Every deputy that gets the chance should make sure that they tell people do not vote for Israel. Don't make it a political speech, when someone asks "hey what do you think of Sheriff Israel" tell the truth and say, "I wouldn't vote for him". If they ask why? tell them to do some research and google his name. They will find his path of corruption. From Yacht trips to not supporting his own Men and Women in uniform. Don't believe the nonsense that you are not entitled to your opinion in uniform, just be smart about it don't lie, just inform. Out of uniform all your neighbors should know by now that you do not support Israel. We need to dump him and his Fort Lauderdale crew before he completely destroys this agency.

Unregistered

Best Sheriff Ever Sheriff Israel

Awesome Team / Command Staff

National Awards

Sheriff Israel delivers everything he promised and more.

Sheriff Scott Israel 2016 & 2020

JL

Unregistered
    News flash: people really don't care who the Sheriff is. The only time they vote for change is if there is a big scandal like Rothstien. If it were not for him, Lamo would still be here. Isreal is not going anywhere. The Sheriff has not done anything to cause the public concern.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News flash: people really don't care who the Sheriff is. The only time they vote for change is if there is a big scandal like Rothstien. If it were not for him, Lamo would still be here. Isreal is not going anywhere. The Sheriff has not done anything to cause the public concern.
    That pretty much sums it up good bad or indifferent.

Johne38

Cheap goods

This kind of game gives a real experience of building a gacdbecgeefe

Unregistered

The way for Fondo to win

The way for Fondo to win is in the old Democrat communities that still like cops...Parkland, Cooper City, Weston, Sunrise, Tamarac, Pine Island Ridge ,Pompano east of Federal, Hollywood and Hallandale beaches as well as Pembroke Pines retirement condos.

Israel is pushing for the BLM community voters, these voters do not show up during non Presidential elections...if Fondo uses word of mouth with police officers and deputies in the county and awaken the old school Democrats that have no become Republicans yet he can win a small primary date.

Unregistered
    Most people I talk to from both parties have noticed this already and they were just waiting for someone else to vote for. Every single move, every single step is political in this administration. It's sick.

Unregistered
    Time to spread the word that Israel is an uneducated lying piece of garbage. Every deputy that gets the chance should make sure that they tell people do not vote for Israel. Don't make it a political speech, when someone asks "hey what do you think of Sheriff Israel" tell the truth and say, "I wouldn't vote for him". If they ask why? tell them to do some research and google his name. They will find his path of corruption. From Yacht trips to not supporting his own Men and Women in uniform. Don't believe the nonsense that you are not entitled to your opinion in uniform, just be smart about it don't lie, just inform. Out of uniform all your neighbors should know by now that you do not support Israel. We need to dump him and his Fort Lauderdale crew before he completely destroys this agency.
    When someone ask me I will tell them that Al Lamedirty ran a criminal empire here at BSO with tax payer money and money from ponzi schemer Rothstien.

I will tell them Lamedirty Capt of I.A and XO was felon Dave Benjamin.

I will tell them his SID guy and PBA board member was Felon Jeff Pool.

I will tell them that Fondo supervised Jeff Pool and allowed him to plant drugs and arrest an innocent lady.

I will tell them that Fondo and Harris abused women including the wife of a fallen Deputy.

I will be smart about it and not lie, I will just inform citizens and neighbors about the corruption of the Lamedirty crime family and how they forever tarnished our star.

I will also tell them how Sheriff Israel delivered us from the evil oppression that was the Lamedirty crime family.

I will tell them to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel 2016

Unregistered
    The way for Fondo to win is in the old Democrat communities that still like cops...Parkland, Cooper City, Weston, Sunrise, Tamarac, Pine Island Ridge ,Pompano east of Federal, Hollywood and Hallandale beaches as well as Pembroke Pines retirement condos.

Israel is pushing for the BLM community voters, these voters do not show up during non Presidential elections...if Fondo uses word of mouth with police officers and deputies in the county and awaken the old school Democrats that have no become Republicans yet he can win a small primary date.
    So if the first paragraph your code for "white voters"? Seems so. Hate tell ya, but Israel will win the black vote easily against Willie ... and will easily win the white vote against Fondo.

Unregistered
    So if the first paragraph your code for "white voters"? Seems so. Hate tell ya, but Israel will win the black vote easily against Willie ... and will easily win the white vote against Fondo.
    Says who? Miss Cleo?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast