Time to step up! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't get cst because he was upset that I was telling the squad how dirty Fonda is. Why does he care so much?
    Oh, well, there you go. You go to an interview for CST, and feel the need to bash a former chief of BSO? I can't imagine why that would seem inappropriate at an interview. That would seem like the perfect time to bash someone, let alone a former chief. Good solid move there.

Unregistered
    Oh, well, there you go. You go to an interview for CST, and feel the need to bash a former chief of BSO? I can't imagine why that would seem inappropriate at an interview. That would seem like the perfect time to bash someone, let alone a former chief. Good solid move there.
    No you ignorant pos. It wasn't during the interview. I've been openly supporting our sheriff and educating everyone I can about Fonda and how horrible and sick he is. I also told everyone about Fonda and lamedirty ties to corruption and how he and how he used our district as a personal police service for rothstein. I later learned that our captain is supporting Fonda and was actually part of what was going on. I should have been selected for the cst and the captain should not be bad mouthing the sheriff and openly campaigning for fonda.

Unregistered
    Yo tengo trabajo y es uno que es mejor que el tuyo. Yo no estoy interesado en trabajar para una agencia donde ustedes no duermen de noche porque su futuro es incierto. I'm supporting Fondo because he is the best for the job. You can take your propaganda to those areas where you give away your turkeys. They might believe you.
    Lmao! You don't even know what job I currently have ignoramus but honestly it doesn't matter. Just like it doesn't matter that you are supporting Fondo because come August when you cannot post your pics on f.b. with OUR bso logo you will come crying back to SI who will be sheriff for another 4 years.

Unregistered
    Yo tengo trabajo y es uno que es mejor que el tuyo. Yo no estoy interesado en trabajar para una agencia donde ustedes no duermen de noche porque su futuro es incierto. I'm supporting Fondo because he is the best for the job. You can take your propaganda to those areas where you give away your turkeys. They might believe you.
    Cuando quieras comparamos pago 6 beneficios... but no funny business, I do not have any sugar in my tank so u am not interested in your typical sexualidad advances that already got you bounced bso once before.

Unregistered
    Cuando quieras comparamos pago 6 beneficios... but no funny business, I do not have any sugar in my tank so u am not interested in your typical sexualidad advances that already got you bounced bso once before.
    You need to stop drinking. You are confusing me with someone else. Put that drink down and go home and please don't drive you sound drunk.

Unregistered
    Come on, no need to be mean. He didn't pass the interview because he didn't have what it takes to be part of that squad. listen bud, don't give up. Stay on the road for 5 to 10 more years and then apply again. Get back to wok now.

Unregistered
    Come on, no need to be mean. He didn't pass the interview because he didn't have what it takes to be part of that squad. listen bud, don't give up. Stay on the road for 5 to 10 more years and then apply again. Get back to wok now.
    Trying to get Chief Dunbar in trouble. What a low life. I hope they send you to the airport.

Unregistered
    Trying to get Chief Dunbar in trouble. What a low life. I hope they send you to the airport.
    In trouble for what? He's not hiding it.

Unregistered

park poplar

Then mind your own business. Why you aren't at the 5th floor if they love you so much up there?

Unregistered

Lazy

Captain Andrew Dunbar has made more arrests as a Captain than you as a deputy! I can bet $1,000. You must be one of those lazy ones sitting on the districts parking pretending to be working on reports.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast