Hialeah cops are pussies - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, the men and women on the street for Hialeah PD right now, they're not wimps. The Mayor, a former cop, was always too busy with his grooming to be worth a damn. The Chief, who was demoted all the way down to sergeant before being promoted by the previous crooked Mayor and then made Chief by this pretty boy, only gets tough to threaten his people. This is the mess that was made by using commanders instead of captains. The department is pure politics, and I don't blame anyone for protecting themselves. It's very clear that the idiots in charge won't protect good cops. Only losers like Yuca.
    Good cops? Name a few good cops here then buddy.

Unregistered
    You know who they are and im sure you are a sorry ass one loser

Unregistered
    Yuca, Enriquez

Unregistered
    I wish my city police department Miami) was as hard working as Hialeah... that when you called them they show up with the entire department within minutes... in my city it takes 20 calls to 911, 5 hours, and one dumb as a palm tree black cop to arrive and tell me, "is that all they were doing, smoking weed?"

Keep up the great job, Hialeah PD!

Unregistered
    I wish my city police department Miami) was as hard working as Hialeah... that when you called them they show up with the entire department within minutes... in my city it takes 20 calls to 911, 5 hours, and one dumb as a palm tree black cop to arrive and tell me, "is that all they were doing, smoking weed?"

Keep up the great job, Hialeah PD!
    Yes, it's midnight and you hear someone breaking into your house. You call the Hialeah PD. You don't know if he's armed or not and seconds truly count. A Hialeah PD unit shows up in your driveway just as the perp trys to enter your living area. You pray that the cop hurries up. And what does the cop do? The ***** sits and waits for enough backup to show up because he's afraid he might get hurt!
    Say what you want about dumb black cops, but the legendary cowardice of Cubans doesn't go away when they become cops. Thats why it takes 4 units to pull over grandma for a broken tail light.
    ( Note to purchasing dept: maybe the HPD vehicles should have their colors changed......to yellow!)

Unregistered

Porkchop

The only thing yellow is the stain in your underwear. Hialeah cops are over burdened with trivial calls from idiots like you. They are undermanned and are forced to handle call after call. Go and handle the ptsd of your eniquities porkchop! Hialeah pd handles shit with little resources!

Unregistered
    The only thing yellow is the stain in your underwear. Hialeah cops are over burdened with trivial calls from idiots like you. They are undermanned and are forced to handle call after call. Go and handle the ptsd of your eniquities porkchop! Hialeah pd handles shit with little resources!
    Preach that truth child.....

Unregistered

So tell me genius, if Hialeah is so "over burdened", "under manned", with such "little resources" how could they possibly respond to every routine call with such overwhelming manpower? You have the reasoning skills of a worm!
    It's embarrassing to think someone with such flawed logic could be out there conducting investigations.

Unregistered
    So tell me genius, if Hialeah is so "over burdened", "under manned", with such "little resources" how could they possibly respond to every routine call with such overwhelming manpower? You have the reasoning skills of a worm!
    It's embarrassing to think someone with such flawed logic could be out there conducting investigations.

Callate tonto !!!!!

Unregistered
    Callate tonto !!!!!
    Another genius

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast