Hialeah cops are pussies
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hialeah cops are pussies

I am a United States Marine Corp veteran who has lived in Hialeah for 14 years. A few years back I bought a used car and put the temp tag in the back window instead of the outside. On the way home one of you ***** cops pull me over and waits for a half dozen other cops to show up before he had the balls to get out of his vehicle. A half dozen cops standing around me in a semi circle in the ready stance over something piddly like this. But this was not an isolated case......

As a result of the above I noticed dozens and dozens of stops by Hialeah cops and noticed the same pattern. The cowardly cop waits until 4 other patrol cars show up before he grows enough balls to get out of the vehicle to approach the guy with the bad tail light or whatever. This happens on EVERY stop. This is cowardice, nothing less.

The Cubans are known throughout the world for their cowardice, always crying and whining for someone else to get rid of their tyrant dictator. This same cowardice is institutionalized in the Hialeah Police Dept.

If you pussies ever feel endangered and need a REAL man to cover your asses give me a call.

Unregistered
    Such a tough "Marine" to be whining online through an anonymous message board.

You're an inspiration to us all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such a tough "Marine" to be whining online through an anonymous message board.

You're an inspiration to us all.
    And the overwhelming odds are that you never served in the Marines or any other military branch. According to Miami Dade 13% of all Miami Dade adults are veterans, whereas only 2.3% of Cuban Americans are vets. That's a HUGE disparity.
    More evidence of how truly yellow you are.

Unregistered
    a marine who behaves like such a troll online? towards a force who serves and protects? incase you havent noticed my marine friend... the streets are very hot and hialeah pd is filled with young inexperienced offiers who by the way are doing a great job at waiting for the mob to arrive and approach..

safety and preservation of life over pride and death.

Unregistered
    in one single comment you have managed to down falk officers, cubans and a department... if you are a marine you must be one of those disgruntled guys who had no choice but a free paycheck and meal after highschool and patriostism and serving was no where in your mind when you signed the dotted line..

basicly eres tremendo compinga.

Unregistered
    Chico pero y la Marina loca esta que es lo que se piensa. Seguro que lo unico de Marines que tiene la pajara esta es porque vino en mar usando una balsa desde el malecon hasta la yuma. Yo creo que el traffic stop fue en sector 1 y por eso se quedo enamorado de todas las plumiferas alli y ahora esta hablando mierda. Que clase de locaaaaaaa mas perdida.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    in one single comment you have managed to down falk officers, cubans and a department... if you are a marine you must be one of those disgruntled guys who had no choice but a free paycheck and meal after highschool and patriostism and serving was no where in your mind when you signed the dotted line..

basicly eres tremendo compinga.
    I guess it's a lot easier to go off on a presumptuos tirade rather than answer the question.
    Why does it take HPD 4 units to make a routine stop whereas Miami and every other police department does it with one unit???
    Some times it's hard to face the truth

Unregistered

Question Maybe because it came back as a 22?

..................... .

Rajame una yuca

Rajando Yucas

Papo, how can we be pussies when we have Sgt Raja Yuca?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajame una yuca View Post
    Papo, how can we be pussies when we have Sgt Raja Yuca?
    Yes, the Hialeah PD will make a stop with only one squad car when there is a 17 year old girl driving.
    Point taken.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast