Sergeant E - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sergeant E

Unregistered
    happily retired but i love checking in from time to time. sad situation at mspd. chief was told. any issues with other promotions? probably not. decent chaps. one bad apple.

Unregistered
    Geez louise McDuck is getting some of his own medicine here. e remember all times you went out of your way to post unflattering things on officers well payback how does it feel to be the center of attention feeling like a gas can surrounded by a match yet ?

Unregistered

Happily retired

Don't check in here and blame the chief by saying he was told. This is at your feet. You guys left a huge mess for this chief to clean up. And part of your mess is that you didn't document anything. You played favorites, played "us against them", and used the department as your own little playground. And if you are really happily retired why are you checking in here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't check in here and blame the chief by saying he was told. This is at your feet. You guys left a huge mess for this chief to clean up. And part of your mess is that you didn't document anything. You played favorites, played "us against them", and used the department as your own little playground. And if you are really happily retired why are you checking in here?
    You must also be an Obama supporter. Hey you got to deal with him, not me. I'm sitting back enjoying a mojito while he's denying your time off and micromanaging your work life. Enjoy, toodles!

Unregistered
    Has Commander E devised a plan to bring down ISIS yet?

Unregistered
    Has Commander E devised a plan to bring down ISIS yet?
    Sergeant Attaboy is desperate and will do just about anything to get the jefe's attention isnt he currently finding a cure for cancer or is he still working on correcting traffic patterns in doral.

Unregistered
    My buddy E defied haters and bypassed other yahoo sergeants making it to dayshift. Congrats biggy hard work prospers!

Unregistered
    Going to dayshift is usually a good thing, but not this time. He fed you a wet turd and called it a steak. Check your facts, all is not well with your "buddy".

My buddy E defied haters and bypassed other yahoo sergeants making it to dayshift. Congrats biggy hard work prospers!

Unregistered
    He's going to day shift because he's better equipped to handle administrative duties.

Unregistered
    Really, you must be trolling, you don't really believe that do you?

He's going to day shift because he's better equipped to handle administrative duties.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast