Pompano - Page 3
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well. It's obvious who wrote this post. With all the grammar errors and misspellings it has to be Rudy. All that's missing is some of the big words used out of context. Oh yeah. You should look around and see who's close by before you bad mouth the sheriff and a few Majors that aren't the "right color" to you. Karma baby. Always gets you in the end.
    Don't worry Rudy, we will "memorialize" your words.
    You big dummy.

Unregistered

Ain't right?

"Ain't write." Classic.
    So why do we hate heitmann too? He's pure Arian so by your logic, we should love him. Well, we don't.
    I'm judging them by the content of their character. You should try it.
    You are so stupid, incompetent and every action you take is based on ineptitude. Haven't you thought that those typos and gramatical errors are there just to throw you off or perhaps the just the fact of typing this messages using a small cellular phone?

What you should focus on, is the message that remains strong: You are a moron, you are the clear reason why the Sargeants test has to be more and subjective, because a turd like you pass a test and you become a disgraceful, vindictive stupidvisor, just for a test score. The essay it's fine, the oral board and more.

RN hasn't written anything her, but here is the same Sgt. bashing RN here. He is the same one who was writing in another thread. The same one who talks shitz in R.C. about the command staff. He shall be known as Sgt. Big Mouth.

Unregistered

Sgt. Big Mouth

BTW did you noticed "anything her" instead of "anything here"?

Same to throw you off, but the strong message remains. You are a huge inept Sgt. Big Mouth.

Unregistered

I am your fellow Sargeant listening to you Sgt. Big Mouth.

You can't believe that I am a fellow Sargeant, different shift, writing this about these new Sgts. crybabies. I bet you that RN hasn't written any of this messages, any! The guy doesn't make typos and that's what bothers you. I can't imagine all that he went through to get to where he's gotten with the racism that runs through the veins of people here. I don't see you attacking anybody else so viciously, every chance you get. Even in R. CALL I heard. You are already on audio talking shiat.

I thought that the Sheriff SI was going to be able to eradicate racism here, but it's too deep into some people. Even though he has made a humongous impact, but it's not a one man's job. Sheriff SI for president 2020-2024. That's what we should be focusing on. The first Sheriff to be a president.

Unregistered
    He was a great football player at Notre Dame

Unregistered
    You can't believe that I am a fellow Sargeant, different shift, writing this about these new Sgts. crybabies. I bet you that RN hasn't written any of this messages, any! The guy doesn't make typos and that's what bothers you. I can't imagine all that he went through to get to where he's gotten with the racism that runs through the veins of people here. I don't see you attacking anybody else so viciously, every chance you get. Even in R. CALL I heard. You are already on audio talking shiat.

I thought that the Sheriff SI was going to be able to eradicate racism here, but it's too deep into some people. Even though he has made a humongous impact, but it's not a one man's job. Sheriff SI for president 2020-2024. That's what we should be focusing on. The first Sheriff to be a president.
    These last 3 posts which were all posted by the same person(Rudy Nesbitt) 15 minutes apart clearly demonstrate that everything said about Captain Rudy is true. He is an ignorant, uneducated, insecure little tyrant who hides behind his underserved the color of skin. The fact you need to come on this website and pretend to be somebody else to defend your career of disgrace just demonstrates why Sheriff Isreal should remove from Command and Terminate your employment immediately. You always have been a cancer to this agency and are hated and are the laughing stock of this once proud agency.

Unregistered
    He was a great football player at Notre Dame
    Don't forget special forces in the military
    Ummm I mean did inventory for special forces.

Unregistered

How about u Sgt. Big Mouth

These last 3 posts which were all posted by the same person(Rudy Nesbitt) 15 minutes apart clearly demonstrate that everything said about Captain Rudy is true. He is an ignorant, uneducated, insecure little tyrant who hides behind his underserved the color of skin. The fact you need to come on this website and pretend to be somebody else to defend your career of disgrace just demonstrates why Sheriff Isreal should remove from Command and Terminate your employment immediately. You always have been a cancer to this agency and are hated and are the laughing stock of this once proud agency.
    I didn't hear you talking much in the command staff meeting. Just scratching and nervous scratching. Big Mouth, I can tell that you have never been in CI or any decent investigative unit. You still aiming for the wrong person. What a moron you are Sgt. Big Mouth.

Thank you LEO Affairs, because this is truly a relieve to come here and tell Big Mouth what he deserves to read. We all know who you are. I and all your fellow Sgts. talk about you. Racist moron.

Unregistered
    I didn't hear you talking much in the command staff meeting. Just scratching and nervous scratching. Big Mouth, I can tell that you have never been in CI or any decent investigative unit. You still aiming for the wrong person. What a moron you are Sgt. Big Mouth.

Thank you LEO Affairs, because this is truly a relieve to come here and tell Big Mouth what he deserves to read. We all know who you are. I and all your fellow Sgts. talk about you. Racist moron.
    You cant blame one Sgt for all this. The majority of Pompano knows all this to be fact and if it is the sgt. Good for him for spreading the word. Racist? RN is the biggest and has be using the race card his entire career. Thats the only thing that has gotten him this far plus the lawsuits. As previously stated, ask anynof the Lakes 8. They will tell you what occurred back then. And its still happening today. He thinks hes untouchable. But we are on a countdown. This incompetent will be gone shortly.

Unregistered
    Nesbitt or whoever, at least stop spelling the rank "Sargeant"...SERGEANT!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast