Pompano - Page 22
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the problem, you militant pos. It is people like YOU who make it difficult for anyone to see past color because that is all YOU see, and are too busy jamming it down people’s throats. What's disturbing is that you seem to enjoy it. You are a happy, sadistic racist; sick. No wonder things are dysfunctional @ 11; all you do is complain.

NEWSFLASH!

The problem is you. Haven’t really heard too many complaints from other “crappy” districts too much because you don’t work there; good decent people of all races and creeds do. You should be ashamed of yourself. I can’t believe you get away with an ounce of what you say and how you act. And the hate and resentment you harbor? You're fortunate, brotha, because if the shoe were on another-colored foot, and that “leader” spoke the way you do, even hiding behind a bible, they’d be gone-zo.

Don’t bother posting your CCN, we all know it. #0666.

Revelation 13:18 ESV - This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
    Perfectly stated!

Unregistered

It's over

Perfectly stated!
    Discussion ended. All laid out crystal clear.

Get away with things? That's you! RACIST pig.

Unregistered

Racist pig

I am actually a civilian.

The public request of IA files will be examined to determine how many minorities were targeted during the Lamdirty 's era.

It's over already discussed and exposed.

Unregistered

Other districts don't?

Because only the worst of the worst it's sent to Pompano. Superiors with and ax to grind. A hidden agenda. Gone-zo? @11? ccn 0666? You are desperate because you were exposed in this thread.

What are you talking about?

You call us militants and we call you racist. Which one is worst? Which one is true?

This it's over a long time ago.

Unregistered
    You are the problem, you militant pos. It is people like YOU who make it difficult for anyone to see past color because that is all YOU see, and are too busy jamming it down people’s throats. What's disturbing is that you seem to enjoy it. You are a happy, sadistic racist; sick. No wonder things are dysfunctional @ 11; all you do is complain.

NEWSFLASH!

The problem is you. Haven’t really heard too many complaints from other “crappy” districts too much because you don’t work there; good decent people of all races and creeds do. You should be ashamed of yourself. I can’t believe you get away with an ounce of what you say and how you act. And the hate and resentment you harbor? You're fortunate, brotha, because if the shoe were on another-colored foot, and that “leader” spoke the way you do, even hiding behind a bible, they’d be gone-zo.

Don’t bother posting your CCN, we all know it. #0666.

Revelation 13:18 ESV - This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
    Best post ever. Finally the truth stated perfectly.

Unregistered
    Because only the worst of the worst it's sent to Pompano. Superiors with and ax to grind. A hidden agenda. Gone-zo? @11? ccn 0666? You are desperate because you were exposed in this thread.

You call us militants and we call you racist. Which one is worst? Which one is true?

This it's over a long time ago.
    What are you talking about? You implied that. You have the agenda. Your desperation is laughable and yes, has been exposed just as your black heart (and by black, I mean evil, so don't even try it) has been exposed.

"You call us militants" you wrote.

No. I called YOU a militant, and out of that WHOLE post you only picked out the word "militant"? That shows how uneducated and blinded by hate and race you really are. Let me educate you, brotha:

mil·i·tant: [ˈmiləd(ə)nt] ADJECTIVE

combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods:

"a militant nationalist"

synonyms: aggressive · violent · belligerent · bellicose · vigorous ·
    forceful · active · fierce · combative · pugnacious · radical · extremist · extreme · zealous · fanatical

So sorry. Didn't get the memo where "militant" implied race. YOU added that one, racist.

Matt. 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye".

Unregistered

This is how you are wrong

By your dictionary definition then you are the KKK militant.

Yes, you calling us names, because you are offending plenty of us here, that you want to treat us as citizens, who by design don't deserve anything.

I can't believe that you are quoting the Bible. Just because of people like you, I don't believe in the Bible.

This is the end.

Unregistered

If you answe this question with honesty we won't post anymore.

Can you honestly say that there is no racism and discrimination against minorities anymore?

We know that you are incapable to answer honestly. You can't see that YOU have been given opportunities, after opportunities, after opportunities and those like you. For God's sake, you could be a Senator or someone with more relevance with your privileges, but I am sure that your lazy asf didn't let you get far in life. Talk about education. I hold a Law, English and Social Communication Degree.

What do you have a GED?

Unregistered
    Can you honestly say that there is no racism and discrimination against minorities anymore?

We know that you are incapable to answer honestly. You can't see that YOU have been given opportunities, after opportunities, after opportunities and those like you. For God's sake, you could be a Senator or someone with more relevance with your privileges, but I am sure that your lazy asf didn't let you get far in life. Talk about education. I hold a Law, English and Social Communication Degree.

What do you have a GED?
    Duh. Do we not have a black president?? So your crap about senators and others are only open to whites is an ignorant comment. You changed this whole post into race when the topic was an incompetent vindictive captain who just happens to be black. Throw that race card around to cloud the issue. Typical and used everyday at BSO

Unregistered

You missed one word in your dictionary search

Hey you forgot the word that describes you in your dictionary search.

Racist or Racism:
    rac·ism\ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
    noun
    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
    : the belief that some races of people are better than others
    Full Definition
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

See how well it fits you and those like you.

I am not racist, because I am able to recognize that there are a lot of good white people with a great moral compass. They actually see and treat everybody as equally created by God. Unfortunately and apparently, you don't think that way. I wish that Mr. Chandler would also pull your arrest record and see how you target one segment of the population. Especially during the Lamdirty era.

This came about, because a lot of us recognized that the malicious, vicious and unfair attacks were towards a good man and not based on the content of his character.

See you are incapable of recognizing that there is a racism problem towards minorities. Now there is more diversity even at the PSB, but still there is a lot of more soul searching to do.

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast