Pompano - Page 24
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys stop, you sound ridiculous.

We all know that you are racist and that's the reason for your hate. Nothing else. One day, one day we will be equal. And yes there are many of us, minorities who recognized the hate toward us.

I know that it bothers you that we are calling you out as a KKK member hiding in the ranks. One day you will all be forced to take training to clean you for your racism. The systemic racism has to stop.

We all as an agency have not gotten in trouble, because we have a great leader, who makes peace and promotes equality.
    Training? Do we need reeducation camps too? Just remember this is an agency that had Will Jackson teaching human diversity training at one point. Seriously.

Unregistered

I remember, but you are still a bigot

Training? Do we need reeducation camps too? Just remember this is an agency that had Will Jackson teaching human diversity training at one point. Seriously.
    The same people who you that you are lifting up, they are the same people talking shist about you.

You think that you are an insider, but I heard both of your boys saying that you are a POS. You are an outsider to them. Favor them all yoi want, but you will be put to shame behind your back, by the same people that you favor. I heard them saying that you don't know shist. Yet here you are smearing a good man. Traitor, vindictive Sgt. POS.

You will be trained one day.

Unregistered
    Guys stop, you sound ridiculous.

We all know that you are racist and that's the reason for your hate. Nothing else. One day, one day we will be equal. And yes there are many of us, minorities who recognized the hate toward us.

I know that it bothers you that we are calling you out as a KKK member hiding in the ranks. One day you will all be forced to take training to clean you for your racism. The systemic racism has to stop.

We all as an agency have not gotten in trouble, because we have a great leader, who makes peace and promotes equality.

How about something like this, ..."one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character" (MLK).

Stop pointing out what color you are, we get it for goodness sake. Let your actions speak for themselves and your actions are that of a racist. As for this great leader you speak of who makes peace and promotes equality? Surely you jest! He makes peace via pandering frozen turkeys and promotes out of political payback and fear. Except for you. You are special. You remember how you got your cushy promotion don't you? Didn't you call it affirmative action that time? Rumor has it you bragged about it.

Unregistered

Rumor has it, that's all you got

I will surprise you one day. You will see me in the media speaking about the inequalities that minorities face in this agency. If you are a member of the media, I would keep this quote that I am making today in LEO AFFAIRS, so when the news resonate, you can have the right to broadcast it first, giving back the credit to LEO AFFAIRS. 4/30/2016.

We have not have a revolt of some kind, because we have a lion leading a pack of lions and not a zebra (Lamdirty). I great leader, contrary to what some of you say in R. Calls. If Scott Israel would have not weather this stormy times, we would had have a couple of revolts burning throughout the cities. Thank God and for this great man, who promotes equality from his position of power. The roots of unfairness are so deeply rooted in the mind of many of you, that real, significant change would take time.

I will publish a book one day and I will give you the title today: "Inside the belly of the beast".

The beast of inequalities, the beast of unfairness, the beast of uncalled attacks, the beasts that harbors most of the bigots with hostility towards minorities.

MEMBERS of LEO AFFAIRS, MOD1 and all the MODs who monitored this thread, I want to thank you again for allowing us to shed light on these very real issues and for letting express without tailoring the freedom of speech.

Unregistered

This is not Rudy replying YOU blind bigot

See Rudy you clearly have no life as your writing that rambling nonsense on a Friday night instead of being with friends or family. You truely are a big fat loser!!!
    You would be surprised to know. Horrible, horrible investigative skills. You blame others for lack of character and I don't even know how you do this job with fairness and without bias.

Unregistered

Systemic Racism

If you make your own brothers and sisters in law enforcement feell disenfranchised. We only wonder how would you feel about the very public that you are sworn to protect, when it comes to minorities. If we wouldn't had the Sheriff that we have today, a couple of Ferguson Missouri would had happened here and it's not that we are completely out of the woods

The systematic racism, discrimination and bigotry have to stop.

Unregistered

More on systemic racism

Racism it's not and isolated subject matter as some of you might think and others might not even acknowledge it. Some others would falsely acknowledge it as non existing.

See even on Fox News it's a real important matter:

https://youtu.be/HcZ_NK26pIc

Unregistered
    Yes, Rudy. Tell us again how you're in charge of over a hundred people yet somehow you've been held back because of the color of your skin.
    If you were white, you would've been fired long ago or you would be handling calls like the rest of us.
    You're incompetent and the only reason you "succeed" is because of race.o

Unregistered
    If you make your own brothers and sisters in law enforcement feell disenfranchised. We only wonder how would you feel about the very public that you are sworn to protect, when it comes to minorities. If we wouldn't had the Sheriff that we have today, a couple of Ferguson Missouri would had happened here and it's not that we are completely out of the woods

The systematic racism, discrimination and bigotry have to stop.
    I never meant to cause you any sorrow
    I never meant to cause you any pain
    I only wanted one time to see you laughing
    I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you bathing in the purple rain

I never wanted to be your weekend lover
    I only wanted to be some kind of friend
    Baby I could never steal you from another
    It's such a shame our friendship had to end

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain

Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing
    It's time we all reach out for something new
    That means you too
    You say you want a leader
    But you can't seem to make up your mind
    I think you better close it
    And let me guide you to the purple rain

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

If you know what I'm singing about up here
    C'mon raise your hand

Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you, only want to see you
    In the purple rain

Unregistered
    I never meant to cause you any sorrow
    I never meant to cause you any pain
    I only wanted one time to see you laughing
    I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you bathing in the purple rain

I never wanted to be your weekend lover
    I only wanted to be some kind of friend
    Baby I could never steal you from another
    It's such a shame our friendship had to end

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain

Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing
    It's time we all reach out for something new
    That means you too
    You say you want a leader
    But you can't seem to make up your mind
    I think you better close it
    And let me guide you to the purple rain

Purple rain Purple rain
    Purple rain Purple rain

If you know what I'm singing about up here
    C'mon raise your hand

Purple rain Purple rain

I only want to see you, only want to see you
    In the purple rain
    Lol. If you had time to type all this, you obviously have no life. Must be that captain in Pompano.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast