Pompano - Page 32
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    NO! Why did you awaken the D-11 Devil????? He's back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The viciousness of your attacks are a clear reflection of the sole motivation of your hate against Capt. R.N. This thread should be he reason to launch an investigation to see who is the Sgt. instigating this fire.

We don't see the "plenty blogs" like you said.

I bet you and assure you that you are as racist as they come and your decisions are filtered through the glasses of your hateful views. I warrantee you that you attack more and do more micromanaging to minorities under yoursupervision and you let other favorite people get away with more egregious things, than the petty things you see in the least favorable minorities. Safety wise, call micromanaging wise and every other aspects. Then you come here to blame it all and whine and cry about how R.N. is treating. The truth is that you are an envious, mediocre racists and R.N. is an exemplary, outstanding, excellent good guy.
    Tick tock tick tock Rudy the unemployment line is waiting!!!

Unregistered

Keep the vicious attacks going

Tick tock tick tock Rudy the unemployment line is waiting!!!
    I don't know how someone can paint himself as a good person and you are the biggest bigot in Pompano. Playing favorites and every time you get a chance, bullying those least favorite to you and allowing others to bully them too. How do you sleep at night?

Talk about a hostile work environment! Easy for you to complain when you are asked to do your job proficiently, but your attacks don't go unnoticed upstairs. I know you don't care, but then stop whining! Man up! R.N. is a good man.

Unregistered

We know

I don't know how someone can paint himself as a good person and you are the biggest bigot in Pompano. Playing favorites and every time you get a chance, bullying those least favorite to you and allowing others to bully them too. How do you sleep at night?

Talk about a hostile work environment! Easy for you to complain when you are asked to do your job proficiently, but your attacks don't go unnoticed upstairs. I know you don't care, but then stop whining! Man up! R.N. is a good man.
    Do my try to convince him, we know who you are talking about. He was like that before getting sent to Pompano. A zebra could be painted, but the stripes will never change. He is known to take sides with bullies and not distrusting good hardworking people. I wonder why?

Capt. we know it's that vindictive guy. Nothing wrong with you.

Unregistered

We know

Don't try to convince him, we know who you are talking about. He was like that before getting sent to Pompano. A zebra could be painted, but the stripes will never change. He is known to take sides with bullies and not distrusting good hardworking people. I wonder why?

Unregistered
    Don't try to convince him, we know who you are talking about. He was like that before getting sent to Pompano. A zebra could be painted, but the stripes will never change. He is known to take sides with bullies and not distrusting good hardworking people. I wonder why?

Who in the hell are you guys talking about?

Unregistered

About you

He doesn't sleep. He is always smearing.

He has always worked at easy districts. Now he is unhappy in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Explain who taught you how to complete a sentence and where exactly did you learn to write a sentence ? It"s obvious by writing "He is known to take sides with bullies and not distrusting with good hard-working people"

If you wrote he is not distrusting with good hard working people, you are essentially saying he is trusting with good hard working people

SMH

Unregistered
    He doesn't sleep. He is always smearing.

He has always worked at easy districts. Now he is unhappy in Pompano.
    Who? I'm starting to think you don't know who it is and are just guessing. But who cares this whole exchange is stupid.

Unregistered

I know who he is too

Who? I'm starting to think you don't know who it is and are just guessing. But who cares this whole exchange is stupid.
    Yeah, that Sgt. is the biggest effing moron. He has issues wven with his fellow Sgts. He thinks that he is the biggwsne baddest. We all hear him pn the radio abusing his deputies. I mean, just the few unfavorables to him. Then he talks about upstairs in R. Call. He has to be protected by some klan.

If you don't know who he is you don't work in Pompano or you don't listen to the radio.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast