Pompano - Page 23
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey you forgot the word that describes you in your dictionary search.

Racist or Racism:
    rac·ism\ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
    noun
    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
    : the belief that some races of people are better than others
    Full Definition
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

See how well it fits you and those like you.

I am not racist, because I am able to recognize that there are a lot of good white people with a great moral compass. They actually see and treat everybody as equally created by God. Unfortunately and apparently, you don't think that way. I wish that Mr. Chandler would also pull your arrest record and see how you target one segment of the population. Especially during the Lamdirty era.

This came about, because a lot of us recognized that the malicious, vicious and unfair attacks were towards a good man and not based on the content of his character.

See you are incapable of recognizing that there is a racism problem towards minorities. Now there is more diversity even at the PSB, but still there is a lot of more soul searching to do.

So true......

Unregistered
    So true......
    Rudy you are the most evil tyrant I have ever seen, you can 1000 times that it's not true but the reality you can't change facts. The facts are you are hated by your Deputies, despised by your supervisors, and have alienated every person you have ever met while working at the Sheriff's Office all for the sake of promotions. Another fact is that time is ticking away, you will soon be unemployed, no rank and uniform to hide behind and we all know your entire idenitty is tied to being a "Captain". What else is sad fact is when your coming unemployment occurs yout will be left with nothing to show for years of evil doing. You have no home, a little car and for the most part no savings. You have made no lasting relationships here and you have to spend your holidays at the District because your family hates you like everyone else. Your mother must be looking down on you and be glad she's not here to see what you have become and what has become of your life.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Hey you forgot the word that describes you in your dictionary search.

Racist or Racism:
    rac·ism\ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
    noun
    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
    : the belief that some races of people are better than others
    Full Definition
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

See how well it fits you and those like you.

I am not racist, because I am able to recognize that there are a lot of good white people with a great moral compass. They actually see and treat everybody as equally created by God. Unfortunately and apparently, you don't think that way. I wish that Mr. Chandler would also pull your arrest record and see how you target one segment of the population. Especially during the Lamdirty era.

This came about, because a lot of us recognized that the malicious, vicious and unfair attacks were towards a good man and not based on the content of his character.

See you are incapable of recognizing that there is a racism problem towards minorities. Now there is more diversity even at the PSB, but still there is a lot of more soul searching to do.
    I like this guy

Unregistered
    Can you honestly say that there is no racism and discrimination against minorities anymore?

We know that you are incapable to answer honestly. You can't see that YOU have been given opportunities, after opportunities, after opportunities and those like you. For God's sake, you could be a Senator or someone with more relevance with your privileges, but I am sure that your lazy asf didn't let you get far in life. Talk about education. I hold a Law, English and Social Communication Degree.

What do you have a GED?
    Rudy racism and discrimination is a state of mind like your insanity. If you walk around and look at everything in life from a race standpoint then you will spend your life seeing racism and discrimination everywhere and always act like a victim and a coward, which by coincidence is what you do. I am a minority and I don't see racism any where because I don't walk around looking for it. I get what I get because I deserve it or I don't and when I don't get what I would like I don't start screaming racism I just work harder next time. Even if I didn’t get something due discrimination I never say a word I just get even and you know how you get even with a bigot, by living well. Sorry you never figured that out and you needed to torture people at work to make up for racism and discrimination you never suffered at work(which I know because I've been around a long time). The fact of the matter Rudy is that your just a bully and a coward and your day of reckoning/retirement is coming and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it.

Unregistered
    Rudy racism and discrimination is a state of mind like your insanity. If you walk around and look at everything in life from a race standpoint then you will spend your life seeing racism and discrimination everywhere and always act like a victim and a coward, which by coincidence is what you do. I am a minority and I don't see racism any where because I don't walk around looking for it. I get what I get because I deserve it or I don't and when I don't get what I would like I don't start screaming racism I just work harder next time. Even if I didn’t get something due discrimination I never say a word I just get even and you know how you get even with a bigot, by living well. Sorry you never figured that out and you needed to torture people at work to make up for racism and discrimination you never suffered at work(which I know because I've been around a long time). The fact of the matter Rudy is that your just a bully and a coward and your day of reckoning/retirement is coming and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it.
    Wow. Very blunt but well said. Thank you

Unregistered
    What are you talking about? You implied that. You have the agenda. Your desperation is laughable and yes, has been exposed just as your black heart (and by black, I mean evil, so don't even try it) has been exposed.

"You call us militants" you wrote.

No. I called YOU a militant, and out of that WHOLE post you only picked out the word "militant"? That shows how uneducated and blinded by hate and race you really are. Let me educate you, brotha:

mil·i·tant: [ˈmiləd(ə)nt] ADJECTIVE

combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods:

"a militant nationalist"

synonyms: aggressive · violent · belligerent · bellicose · vigorous ·
    forceful · active · fierce · combative · pugnacious · radical · extremist · extreme · zealous · fanatical

So sorry. Didn't get the memo where "militant" implied race. YOU added that one, racist.

Matt. 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye".

By your dictionary definition then you are the KKK militant.

Yes, you calling us names, because you are offending plenty of us here, that you want to treat us as citizens, who by design don't deserve anything.

I can't believe that you are quoting the Bible. Just because of people like you, I don't believe in the Bible.

This is the end.
    Why? Because you said so? Or because WE said so. Why are you bringing up the KKK, brotha? Have you lost your identity? Do you have a multiple personality disorder?

Your new name is Capt. Sybil.

Us? Us? US? Stop it Trudy. I mean Sybil. It's you, you, YOU!!!!

Stop dragging other people into this. You're such an instigator! It's ALLLLLLLL you, evildoer and racist!

Mic. 2:1 ESV
    Woe to those who devise wickedness and work evil on their beds! When the morning dawns, they perform it, because it is in the power of their hand.

*I'm quoting my God's Word because I am sick of you throwing it around on this thread (and elsewhere), using it as a tool of hate to back-up your gross, racist rhetoric. Do you know who does that? Satan, and that is exactly who you are and operating under. You need to check yourself. Bible study Wed., Fri., and Sat. right??

And since you claim to be so highly educated (cough-cough) here's a lil somethin'-somethin' from Shakespeare's
    "The Merchant of Venice" (1598):

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
    An evil soul producing holy witness
    Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
    A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
    O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

Unregistered
    Best thing I've read in a while.

Unregistered
    To the gentleman who wrote this,
    Thank you for identifying that you wrote this post specifically to Rudy because at first, it bothered me that you felt you had to point out that you are a minority (of any type) but it makes perfect sense because all Rudy sees is color. I am actually surprised he sees so much black and white through all the rage of red. I hope your words resonate with him et al. You sound like a real stand up human being and with that attitude comes success, whether here or ultimately the afterlife.

Unregistered

All nonsense and racially motivated

Some of you so perfect and pure, not because of your merit, but because of your skin color.

I know you will never admit, but if you were treated as we are, you would be crying like a biatch. If there was an investigative reporter who would pickup on your hatred you would be doomed.

Unregistered

What's up with all the hate?

Guys stop, you sound ridiculous.

We all know that you are racist and that's the reason for your hate. Nothing else. One day, one day we will be equal. And yes there are many of us, minorities who recognized the hate toward us.

I know that it bothers you that we are calling you out as a KKK member hiding in the ranks. One day you will all be forced to take training to clean you for your racism. The systemic racism has to stop.

We all as an agency have not gotten in trouble, because we have a great leader, who makes peace and promotes equality.

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast