Pompano
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered

Pompano

The sheriff needs to Remove the area two command and look into who in the administration has been covering up the shenanigans that's been going on here. They are creating a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff needs to Remove the area two command and look into who in the administration has been covering up the shenanigans that's been going on here. They are creating a hostile work environment.
    Its been hostile for years and downtown is aware and does nothing about it. Instead they promote RN from XO to Captain. That should tell you that they dont care about the situation.

Unregistered

Sergeant stop typing Shenanigans here

Sargeant Yow Know Who,
    I command your to stop writing nonsense about the command staff in Pompano. We all know who you are. Stop throwing initials or I will throw yours. Remember you are still on probation.

Just because you are desperate to get out of Pompano doesn't mean that we have to hate who you say we hate. No! RN is a dedicated man who worked really hard his entire life with dedication and respect to be where he is at. If you do your job, instead of typing here you would've no problem.

Unregistered
    Sargeant Yow Know Who,
    I command your to stop writing nonsense about the command staff in Pompano. We all know who you are. Stop throwing initials or I will throw yours. Remember you are still on probation.

Just because you are desperate to get out of Pompano doesn't mean that we have to hate who you say we hate. No! RN is a dedicated man who worked really hard his entire life with dedication and respect to be where he is at. If you do your job, instead of typing here you would've no problem.
    Type the initials because as far as I know Pompano doesn't have any Sgt's who have any put in a transfer request.

Unregistered
    Sargeant Yow Know Who,

You're blaming this on a sgt. Is despicable. Throw your initials so we can all laugh because ain't no Sergeant behind it.

Unregistered
    Sargeant Yow Know Who,

Lol. Is this a joke??

Unregistered
    Lol. Is this a joke??
    Unfortunately, this poster has made a similar accusation on another thread. C'mon coward let's hear your initials and see how foolish you sound.

Unregistered
    Sargeant Yow Know Who,

This sounds like Nesbitt, crazy and self serving.

Unregistered
    Sargeant Yow Know Who,

Unregistered
    AND the spelling errors? Definitely Nesbitt.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast