Pompano - Page 31
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess those requests missed the garbage can.
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock, time is running out and employment is starting to stare you right in the face. Your entire idenity is about to be taken from you with absolutely no chance of finding any gainful employment with a personal file that is thicker then War and Peace. Time is running out Rudy and everyone loves it!!!

Unregistered
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock, time is running out and employment is starting to stare you right in the face. Your entire idenity is about to be taken from you with absolutely no chance of finding any gainful employment with a personal file that is thicker then War and Peace. Time is running out Rudy and everyone loves it!!!
    This is another example of SSI's poor selection for promotion. Need I name more. I dont have to name names. Those of you who have been around know these guys/gals by initials. WJ. KG. LB. 1 captain gone, one removed and a major demoted. Theres lots more

Unregistered
    "Ain't write." Classic.
    So why do we hate heitmann too? He's pure Arian so by your logic, we should love him. Well, we don't.
    I'm judging them by the content of their character. You should try it.

OOOH!! love it "content of their character"!! I have not been in PB for very long however, I have seen some straight awful shit at the hands of RN, and some others. The one thing I cannot wrap my head around is how ruthless we are to each other on these types of forums. Don't get me wrong, seeing some of the comments on here leave me laughing for hours but, nasty *****es from the scum sentinel come on here and get their daily dose of trash..........just kidding, Fu*k u RN & FH...& WA:-)

Unregistered
    OOOH!! love it "content of their character"!! I have not been in PB for very long however, I have seen some straight awful shit at the hands of RN, and some others. The one thing I cannot wrap my head around is how ruthless we are to each other on these types of forums. Don't get me wrong, seeing some of the comments on here leave me laughing for hours but, nasty *****es from the scum sentinel come on here and get their daily dose of trash..........just kidding, Fu*k u RN & FH...& WA:-)
    RN started destroying the morale even worse than it was when he came here as XO. The pompous attitude, talking to us like we are dirt, targeting those who didnt agree with his orders. And I do mean orders. He never just made a request. It was always an order. Talk about power going to his head. He rarely if ever addresses a roll call and when he does, he doesnt want anyone asking a question and considers it insubordination if you dare to. Guess that made him Captain material.

Unregistered
    RN started destroying the morale even worse than it was when he came here as XO. The pompous attitude, talking to us like we are dirt, targeting those who didnt agree with his orders. And I do mean orders. He never just made a request. It was always an order. Talk about power going to his head. He rarely if ever addresses a roll call and when he does, he doesnt want anyone asking a question and considers it insubordination if you dare to. Guess that made him Captain material
    Keep your head up he will be gone shortly and on the unemployment where he belongs. He is a little man with a little mind and before his time here will be a long distant bad memory.

Unregistered

Crybabies Sgt.

Sgt. Smear.

Capt. RN is 10-8, the source of your hate must be coming because some ulterior motive, like someone said. Racism.

I don't see the same type of attacks to F.H. or W.A.

Unregistered

Can one single Sgt. create all these crying

The answer is a big YES.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Smear.

Capt. RN is 10-8, the source of your hate must be coming because some ulterior motive, like someone said. Racism.

Bumpity bump. Back to the race card when we have no other response. There are plenty of blogs on here about WA and FH. RN is finally being addressed.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Smear.

Wayne Adkins is a vindictive micromanager but he is not pure evil like Rudy. Frank is a boob and though he has always been micromanger he now is a direct reflection of the Captain above him and that's you Rudy!!

Unregistered

That's one man's personal agenda and perspective

Bumpity bump. Back to the race card when we have no other response. There are plenty of blogs on here about WA and FH. RN is finally being addressed.
    The viciousness of your attacks are a clear reflection of the sole motivation of your hate against Capt. R.N. This thread should be he reason to launch an investigation to see who is the Sgt. instigating this fire.

We don't see the "plenty blogs" like you said.

I bet you and assure you that you are as racist as they come and your decisions are filtered through the glasses of your hateful views. I warrantee you that you attack more and do more micromanaging to minorities under yoursupervision and you let other favorite people get away with more egregious things, than the petty things you see in the least favorable minorities. Safety wise, call micromanaging wise and every other aspects. Then you come here to blame it all and whine and cry about how R.N. is treating. The truth is that you are an envious, mediocre racists and R.N. is an exemplary, outstanding, excellent good guy.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast