Crespogram

Thread: Crespogram

Luisito Cabrera

Crespogram

I heard that Cabrera may not need to be interviewed for Phoenix as the Manager over there has gotten all the information he could ever want off of Crespo Gram.
    Good luck Luisito. I hope the sharing of your info with Phoenix turns out to be helpful.

http://original.thecrespogramreport....ENDS_PLAN.html

Salvatore

Uncontrollable fits

Thanks to Cabreras Godfather who is the mayor he was never ordered to undergo a fitness for duty after demonstrating his proclivity to have daily "fits of rage". These fits included crying uncontrollably as well as long periods of "foot stomping" and screaming.
    The Mayor did however, assign him to his office, had him wear civilian clothes and ask that he not carry a firearm.

It's believed that his fits were a result of the heavy medication that he is taking.

I'm sure if he gets the Phoenix position similar arraignments could be worked out.

http://original.thecrespogramreport....HAS_A_FIT.html

Unregistered

Cabrera info

Helper said:
    Today 10:22 PM
    Assistance
    I can give info on Luisito. It's all public record but I want to make sure the people in Phoenix see it.
    Luisito singled out many good people and harassed them simply because he didn't like them. It had nothing to do with the job or competence.
    He is such an insecure individual that he used the position that the Mayor gave to him to go after good officers that he didn't like.

Real professional Luisito. I'm sure Phoenix is looking for a real leader and not an immature, insecure brat with no professional bearing.

It'll be a pleasure to present Phoenix with information that will give them an accurate picture of who you are, how you were given your rank and what you did when you had the rank.

Consider it a favor. Without the Mayor to offer you protection you will probably end up in serious trouble. I'll see to it that you get what's due to you.

Trust me. You deserve it.

http://original.thecrespogramreport....PRETENDER.html

Sandy

Wacko

Meds
    I was able to observe Luisito in action. When he's under any type of stress he stomps his feet and cries like an infant.
    I've seen this first hand. It's pathetic. Apparently he takes medication to control this but often times he skips the meds to the detriment of him and those around him.
    I'm really surprised that he's allowed to carry a firearm while under his medication.

http://original.thecrespogramreport....HAS_A_FIT.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Helper said:
    Today 10:22 PM
    Assistance
    I can give info on Luisito. It's all public record but I want to make sure the people in Phoenix see it.
    Luisito singled out many good people and harassed them simply because he didn't like them. It had nothing to do with the job or competence.
    He is such an insecure individual that he used the position that the Mayor gave to him to go after good officers that he didn't like.

Real professional Luisito. I'm sure Phoenix is looking for a real leader and not an immature, insecure brat with no professional bearing.

It'll be a pleasure to present Phoenix with information that will give them an accurate picture of who you are, how you were given your rank and what you did when you had the rank.

Consider it a favor. Without the Mayor to offer you protection you will probably end up in serious trouble. I'll see to it that you get what's due to you.

Trust me. You deserve it.

http://original.thecrespogramreport....PRETENDER.html
    Is this the same Crespo, who's a convicted felon? The same Crespo, that only writes stories on people who doesn't kiss his ass. More then half of what you stated about MPD current D/C. Is mostly hear say. By people who don't like him, cause now their held accountable and have to do a job. Instead of sitting in the grove trying to pick up woman. The same people that been given rips for their own stupid actions.

Unregistered

Facts

Don't kill the messenger . Facts are facts. Read all about Wacko Cabrera on Crespogram.

Unregistered

Nut Case Cabrera

It's my understanding that Cabrera had an emotional episode when the chief refused to demote a staff member that Cabrera hated.

His crying in public was pitiful but I think that the stomping of his feet while he was sobbing should be cause for concern when your talking about someone who was allowed to carry a loaded firearm.

Unregistered

Straight jacket boy

It's my understanding that Cabrera has not had a public episode in over a year. Whatever emotional fits he has experienced lately has been behind closed doors and in limited company.

In other words although he may not be able to control himself he no longer displays his emotional fits in public. There have been times when he's been seen in public teary eyed he has so far waited to get behind closed doors before displaying the waterworks.

Unregistered

Incompetent Cabrera

http://original.thecrespogramreport...._SCHEMING.html

Does this guy Cabrera have some baggage or what?

Just check his personnel file. It seems that once his Grandpa got elected to mayor, Cabrera was promoted from a mediocre lieutenant to the Deputy Chief. Skipping all those ranks in between did not do this guy any good. In fact most of his time as Deputy Chief was spent assigned to his Grandpas office as 2 chiefs that he served under banned him from the PD. it's all Public Record.check it out.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's my understanding that Cabrera has not had a public episode in over a year. Whatever emotional fits he has experienced lately has been behind closed doors and in limited company.

In other words although he may not be able to control himself he no longer displays his emotional fits in public. There have been times when he's been seen in public teary eyed he has so far waited to get behind closed doors before displaying the waterworks.
    I was able to observe Luisito in action