Movin' on over!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Movin' on over!!

I just happen to have to go to the court house to get a signature and what did I see but a beached whale in our green uniform laid out on the xray machine waving me on in. I thought they were trying to change the way the department views them only to put that on display. He looked like he was about to pass out at 0900 in the morning. That looks bad on our WHOLE department. Just sayin'

Unregistered
    Please tell me he wasn't actually laying on the machine.

Unregistered
    Yes he was fo sho. Pants unzipped, mustard on his uniform, smelled like he hasn't changed his undergarments in a month...Oh wait nevermind I was thinking of Mitch Tomlinson who is now in prison. Carry on.

Unregistered

Ahhhhhaaaa

Review the cameras that's what I say!!!

Unregistered

Wake up people.

Well last time I was in there three people walked right up to them both at the front door before the front door guys even looked up from their phones. Open door shoot both down and they never saw it comming. Talk about just askin' for it why not just hang sign saying "take us out first."

Flatulent Fox

Who Pooted

Well last time I was in there one of them farted so loud a judge walking down the hallway stopped dead in his tracks. I heard someone say "oh my god!" Someone else thought a rotten egg had been dropped because you could here 'eeewww gross!" Gas ex works well, perhaps change your diet to stay away from chili with beans o'ninja of the nasty? At least wait until you are in Otis office...rip a silent one as you leave and keep door closed so he cant escape.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatulent Fox View Post
    Well last time I was in there one of them farted so loud a judge walking down the hallway stopped dead in his tracks. I heard someone say "oh my god!" Someone else thought a rotten egg had been dropped because you could here 'eeewww gross!" Gas ex works well, perhaps change your diet to stay away from chili with beans o'ninja of the nasty? At least wait until you are in Otis office...rip a silent one as you leave and keep door closed so he cant escape.
    You are probably full of shit but one or them did bust ass in the courtroom.

Unregistered

Unprofessional

Between the walrus lying on the xray machine and excessive farting maybe the Chief Deputy may need to look at fixing some major issues in C.S. when he is elected sheriff. That division should be more professional than that. They lose credibility. If a deputy has an odor then his supervisor should do his job and send him home to wash. Then return to answer questions in a supervisor inquiry.

Vote for Bob Johnson!

Unregistered
    Please please vote for Bob. He is the best man for the job. He is class all the way. He will do great things for the agency. Morale will skyrocket. I plan on voting for him 5 times, so are all of my dead relatives. Bob what's best for SRSO.

Nunya bidness

Colonics

QUOTE=Unregistered;2607112]Between the walrus lying on the xray machine and excessive farting maybe the Chief Deputy may need to look at fixing some major issues in C.S. when he is elected sheriff. That division should be more professional than that. They lose credibility. If a deputy has an odor then his supervisor should do his job and send him home to wash. Then return to answer questions in a supervisor inquiry.

Vote for Bob Johnson![/QUOTE]

That deputy smelling like an un wiped ass isn't the only thing that needs to be cleaned. The agency from the top down needs a cleaning that baby wipes won't help. It needs a goddamn colon cleanse *****es.

Lastly don't try to use this forum to endorse Bald Johnson. He's the first that needs to go ****ing retire.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast