Movin' on over!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

CS is Joke

Court Security- Armed servants. Not to the public but for the judges and attorneys. "Oh Bailiff, Come here boy! The judge needs coffee!" "Oh Bailiff, come here girl! The judge is out donuts." Nothing like seeing tax payers dollars for the judges have personal assistants with a badge. Make sure their water piture is full!! Run their errands!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Court Security- Armed servants. Not to the public but for the judges and attorneys. "Oh Bailiff, Come here boy! The judge needs coffee!" "Oh Bailiff, come here girl! The judge is out donuts." Nothing like seeing tax payers dollars for the judges have personal assistants with a badge. Make sure their water piture is full!! Run their errands!
    That was ****ed up!!!!!! True but ****ed up!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Oh em geeeeee

Why don't someone put their foot down and tell the judges and j.a.'s we are deputies, not errand gophers. Why do I have to go to Publix in my pov to get "special" pastries for the judge and never even get thanked? My job is not preparing the honorable toilet for his honor to take colossal dump. I bet if sheriff Hall had his way we would be wiping the honorable booty hole. Gross!!

Unregistered
    "All rise! Court is now in session! The honorable Judge is preciding!"

"Thank you BAILIFF! Before we proceed I'm going to ask the bailiff to go into my chambers for I clogged my toilet. Don't forget I like my coffee with creme and sugar and FRESH glazed donuts."

Unregistered

All Star Sgt.

Well we now know why it took so long to give the current Sgt. his stripes back. If he can't even stop one of his underlings from passing out on expensive equipment at 9 am who is reallllyyyy incharge? Not him. Plane and simple write him up and kick him out, isn't he suppose to be retired anyways?

Unregistered

CS is Joke

Well we now know why it took so long to give the current Sgt. his stripes back. If he can't even stop one of his underlings from passing out on expensive equipment at 9 am who is reallllyyyy incharge? Not him. Plane and simple write him up and kick him out, isn't he suppose to be retired anyways?
    The current sgt should have been fired a long time ago for something others with prior disciplinary action were sent to the unemployment line. Lying under oath is bad mmmmkay, unless you are a crony of Otis.

Unregistered
    While all you morons are walking behind the judges with your noses up their butt and making their coffee, I'll be on a boat.

Unregistered
    I just happen to have to go to the court house to get a signature and what did I see but a beached whale in our green uniform laid out on the xray machine waving me on in. I thought they were trying to change the way the department views them only to put that on display. He looked like he was about to pass out at 0900 in the morning. That looks bad on our WHOLE department. Just sayin'
    Wendell Holmes Legacy at its finest.

Unregistered
    Wendell Holmes Legacy at its finest.
    Who is Wendell Holmes?

Unregistered
    Waddell hall can take his sheriff's Office office shit, shine it up really good and stick it straight up his candy ass!!!!!! Bon Johns can do the ****ing sake for fuxksakwa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast