VOTE For Your Presidential Candidate HERE

View Poll Results: Who Would You Vote For President of the United States in 2016?

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • Bernie Sanders - Democrat

5 6.94%
  • Hillary Clinton - Democrat

4 5.56%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

48 66.67%
  • John Kasich - Republican

4 5.56%
  • Ted Cruz - Republican

4 5.56%
  • My candidate is not listed

6 8.33%
  • I do not know or haven't made my mind up yet

0 0%
  • I am not voting or cannot vote

1 1.39%
  • My option is not listed in this poll

0 0%

Sysop

VOTE For Your Presidential Candidate HERE

We want to know who you're voting for, so please VOTE via the attached Poll. Listed in the Poll are all of the current presidential candidates with active campaigns. Your name will not appear when voting, just the vote. Also, to help keep things fair, the software will only allow you to vote from your IP address once. Let's show America who law enforcement wants representing them!
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-24-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Sysop
    If you want to share with others why you're voting for your candidate, feel free to post here. This should make for some great debates and, if you're lucky, perhaps convert another user to your way of thinking. Of course, what a lot of us would like to see is if we get it right...will this Presidential Poll on LEOAFFAIRS be able to accurately predict the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential Election on November 8, 2016? Time will tell...

Unregistered

Anybody but Hillary...

If a LEO thinks that a D will be better due to their family history, union membership or race, they are just uninformed. The Democrat party hates you for your profesdion and will gladly sacrifice you for politics. It happened with Sandy Freedman and it will happen with any Democrat. Don't be a fool.