FF's new ride
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF's new ride

Unregistered

FF's new ride

Wow, nice ride there, Ass Chief! Brand new Jeep Cherokee! Sweet! It must be nice to ride in a full size SUV from the house to the office, everyday. There are still many agents that are driving POS cars, all over their area, yet you need a vehicle that this agency has never been allowed to purchase. Why? Because you're the Ass Chief? I call BS! And before any of you butt kissers start defending this clown, it's the principle of it. MF must have flipped when he was told to order the boss man a fancy ride.

Nice message to send to the troops, you jerk. Kinda like when RT took away an agent's brand new F-150 because he wanted it. The agent got stuck with a used vehicle, but what was he gonna say? The play ground bully strikes again.

FF, you are not one of us and you will never be! You do not deserve to even sit in a picture with us. Whenever you are around a bunch of agents (which is never), just remember that they are looking at you with disdain and contempt.You are arrogant, pretentious and have a terrible Federal attitude toward us!

Just fade away, please.

Unregistered
    Him and the major have had jeep grand cherokees for at least 2 years now, did he just get another one?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Him and the major have had jeep grand cherokees for at least 2 years now, did he just get another one?
    The original poster was too drunk to notice. Either that or busy drunk dialing VC. ... and yes they have had those Jeeps for several years.

As for some agents having crap cars, I say better than no car at all.

Unregistered

What the what????

Well, here we go again! Why can't you guys let the man alone? He's EXTREMELY cutting edge! Just look at all the good things he's done for this agency! Let him have his sweet G RIDE and pimp it to the house and back. Hopefully, if that's all he does, we won't have him driving it to our field offices to explain any of his new ideas. The man was probably once a valuable asset in a former life. Now he's like a over aged professional fighter on the come back trail. He's still in the little shows trying to put it all together for one last run at the world title.

I just want him to know that some of us are thankful for his sharp fashion style and unbelievable gritty determination. Later in life, when he's in the extended senior care facility, he can smile from ear to ear and point over to his framed copy of the complex felony document he authored. Even without reading it, everyone in the room will know.... yes, they will know!

We love you man!!!! (Where's the thumbs up when you need it? NO alcohol was used in the creation of this post!!)

Unregistered
    FF has had more than one good chuckle since he has been here. Here is something that makes him smile everyday. He gets $417.00 every time is goes 10-42. Good gig I think.

Unregistered
    Yall are just jealous b enjoy your impalas and altimas

Unregistered
    He can downgrade to a prius now that hes only in charge of civilian support staff

Unregistered

Smile

Hey FF how's your face feel with the slap you got. Talk about being put in your place. This is what you will be doing, because you haven't been doing anything. SMACK

Unregistered
    Hey FF how's your face feel with the slap you got. Talk about being put in your place. This is what you will be doing, because you haven't been doing anything. SMACK
    Not really a slap at all. He actually has an easier and probably more focused job and for the same pay. I don't particularly like the guy, but to say he got put in his place is off base. The Chief made this move for the good of the agency. Everybody benefits from this, including FF.

Unregistered
    Not really a slap at all. He actually has an easier and probably more focused job and for the same pay. I don't particularly like the guy, but to say he got put in his place is off base. The Chief made this move for the good of the agency. Everybody benefits from this, including FF.
    A good move for the agency and FF. This actually makes sense. I see hope in what she is doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast