Bellygood bafoonery
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Core Side

Bellygood bafoonery

NOW LE must suffer as Corrections has for many years. One of Lee County's finest arms himself, takes hostages and fires shots at other Lee County's finest. The highest ranking on scene of course advises Bellygood the Bafoon and I'm sure Car 1 as well. The FEMALE highest ranking officer takes the hit like a stand up deputy and Bellygood throws her under the bus. Just repeating the same sexist behavior exhibited in corrections for the past 15 years. Why didn't Bellygood get disciplined for approving of the action? Because he's never been a cop? No, even we UN-LE certified know what a baker act is and know better.
    How much more Bellygood BAFOONERY must we suffer?!?!

Unregistered

Art

I just read the IA - I have never seen anything more confusing or full of questions. The Media will have a field day with this

Unregistered

Sherri's Buddy

It's hard to feel sorry for you blokes and geilas. We've been dealing with this crap from Bellygood Fatrocco and No Balls Hall for a long time

Unregistered
    Colonel Ellegood is the best #2 ever. Try to compare him to any prior and it's not even close.

Unregistered
    Bellygood throws women under the bus
    He's the ultimate sexist atheist male chauvinist pos

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bellygood throws women under the bus
    He's the ultimate sexist atheist male chauvinist pos
    Quite the contrary, more females have been promoted in the past 2 yrs than ever before, under him. The LE side hasn't seen this "sexism" you speak of, if anything its a great time for females at LCSO right now. The hard working ones are finally getting recognition!

Unregistered
    Quite the contrary, more females have been promoted in the past 2 yrs than ever before, under him. The LE side hasn't seen this "sexism" you speak of, if anything its a great time for females at LCSO right now. The hard working ones are finally getting recognition!
    Thanks dude...I just spit my drink out..Hardworking ones??? Thats funny. MAYBE one or two.

Unregistered
    Thanks dude...I just spit my drink out..Hardworking ones??? Thats funny. MAYBE one or two.
    How about the ones sexual harassed under his tenure?

Unregistered
    I just read the IA - I have never seen anything more confusing or full of questions. The Media will have a field day with this
    Well that's cause your an idiot, so have your mommy read it to you real slooow and maybe your get it.

Unregistered
    Well just start swallowing like you use too, idiot

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast