Bellygood bafoonery - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Farewell

Good bye my brothers and sisters. I'm accepting a job next week making $14,500 more with better and safer working conditions than I've had for the last 8. I can no longer work for an agency where the civilians get richer while the sworn on the street get poorer. I can no longer work where the man says we're getting a 7% raise then gets punked by county civilians and gives less. The man's word means nothing. And I can't work in his hallway or ever get close because I'll never weigh 300 pounds. Stay safe and stay alive

Unregistered

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good bye my brothers and sisters. I'm accepting a job next week making $14,500 more with better and safer working conditions than I've had for the last 8. I can no longer work for an agency where the civilians get richer while the sworn on the street get poorer. I can no longer work where the man says we're getting a 7% raise then gets punked by county civilians and gives less. The man's word means nothing. And I can't work in his hallway or ever get close because I'll never weigh 300 pounds. Stay safe and stay alive
    People who stay and show loyalty will be happy in the long run

Unregistered
    People who stay and show loyalty will be happy in the long run
    Is that a Kim Jong Un quote?

Unregistered
    I think it is a quote from our great and glorious leader Kim Jong Un. Thank you.

Unregistered

Poll

Wow the latest News-press straw poll is showing Mike Snot with 61% and Lady Eller at 39%
    It's do able

Unregistered
    Wow the latest News-press straw poll is showing Mike Snot with 61% and Lady Eller at 39%
    It's do able
    I better get my guns ready to turn in since she believes in demilitarization of the police. I hope my magic pixie dust works!

Unregistered
    It's do able
    Anyone can participate in that poll not just registered republicans. If this poll was taken only from registered republicans it would be much more in Scott's favor. If no one was running as a democrat or independent in the general then everyone could vote in the primary and in that scenario you might be correct. But unfortunately we have an idiot running as a independent in the general that has zero chance of winning. Thanks Jimmy!!! You helped Mike stay in office!

Unregistered
    Anyone can participate in that poll not just registered republicans. If this poll was taken only from registered republicans it would be much more in Scott's favor. If no one was running as a democrat or independent in the general then everyone could vote in the primary and in that scenario you might be correct. But unfortunately we have an idiot running as a independent in the general that has zero chance of winning. Thanks Jimmy!!! You helped Mike stay in office!
    Along with the news press has no straw polls on its website. Could you post the link? Thanks

Unregistered
    No it was a quote from your mother to the boys in the hood

Unregistered
    It's do able
    so is your sister

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast