Fansler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fansler

Unregistered

Fansler

Unregistered

Thumbs up

http://www.highlandstoday.com/hi/loc...aver-20160405/

Lake Placid Police Department is the only one of the three not using exterior vests. Police Chief James Fansler said he doesn’t believe those vests are as professional looking as regular uniforms on the outside.
    So we are lazy and unprofessional looking? If only we could aspire to one day be armed security guards that throw flashlights at motor vehicles, just like Lake Placid Security.

http://www.highlandstoday.com/hi/loc...ring-20160105/

Fansler was arrested for underage drinking and writing a bad check. “Not knowing the options, and being scared through the system, I pled no contest.”

But, he added, “I think that has made me a good police officer. I have the ability to connect with kids. They tell you, you don’t understand what they’re going through. I know what you feel. I connect with them. This has happened many times.
    It must be a requirement to have a prior arrest to work at Lake Placid Security.

Unregistered

Respnse

This post was directed to me today. I always make a point to respond to as many things as possible.

First point: "So we are lazy and unprofessional looking? If only we could aspire to one day be armed security guards that throw flashlights at motor vehicles, just like Lake Placid Security."

The response to Mr Bush was mistakenly posted to the wrong post. That is a side effect of responding to a large number of questions and comments, and since you monitor my page heavily, you know I connect to all who ask questions or make a statement that requires a response. I in no way imply laziness among patrol deputies. However, I am certain you will continue to use that context to further your negative campaign against me.

As for the vests, that is merely my opinion of the outer carriers, not those wearing them. Again, please feel free to spin the context of the statement in your favor.

I applaud your attempt to inflame me by posting this and discussing the flashlight incident from years ago. And since you have never made an error, I will allow you to judge me on that. It gives me insight into the insecurities you have thinking that it is possible I may win the election, therefore you feel the need to attempt to draw me into a negative light by discussing history and belittling my agency.

I have no issue discussing my past. Nor, unlike yourself, do I have a problem identifying myself at the bottom of this post.

Chief James Fansler

Unregistered
    Poor Chief Fancy Pants, you are so vain and in love with how you look, the outer carrier doesn't match your shoes?
    Lets address the truth of the matter, you wouldn't qualify to be a Deputy due to your documented roid rage incidents, like throwing that flashlight.
    Everyone lovingly refers to you as GQ and laugh about that video of you walking down main street making "muscles" in the shop windows.
    Making posts on Facebook doesn't make you a great leader, it means you milk the city payroll while pursuing another job. Shame on you.

Unregistered man
    Outer carriers are the way to go. I wear one that looks exactly like a regular polyester uniform, not the tactical kind that special units wear. Unless you are exactly in front of me, you cannot tell I am wearing an outer carrier. It eliminates the uniform shirt from looking sloppy and unprofessional. Comfort is also a big plus as I do not feel "trapped" like a concealable vest does to me. I never have to deal with a wrinkled uniform shirt or having my uniform shirt coming untucked from getting out of my vehicle. It is a much cleaner look and keeps you much cooler than a concealable vest. I can also take the external vest off inside the station when doing paperwork and administrative duties.

I can understand agencies not wanting patrol to be wearing "Tactical vests" but a standard "Class B" outer vest is the future. I've been wearing one for several years and will never go back.

Unregistered
    Speaking of Fansler.
    Now he is sticking his nose into the SO's jurisdiction on Lake June Road. Demanding that the owner of the Lake June Speeders face book page, stop what he is doing.

Because the speeders are Lake Placid "royalty" and spoiled brats of "royalty", Fansler is up their butt as usual. Instead of running radar on Lake June Road, threaten concerned citizens.

Also lets all welcome back Fansler's pet project Sammy Telesco, Telesco the former head of Str8 up ministries in Lake Placid. Telesco was smoking drugs with his youth group. Acting like a thug, which he is, an ex convict thug. Telesco was just released from prison again, and Fansler is all over his face book showing support.
    Lets not forget that Telesco's wife Dana FRANCE Telesco is a disgraced correctional officer. She was under investigation by Dept of Corrections and was fired by the Highlands County Sheriffs Office for being a dirty officer. Sure she has this romantic love story about meeting Sammy while he was doing time and falling in love with him( a violent felon-con man).

We all know this makes her a disgrace to Law Enforcement!!! Her cert was pulled. Yet Fansler kisses their butts.

Do we want him as a boss? An inmate and dirty cop lover? NOPE!

Ok!

ok

Please tell me this is not true..
    Sammy got busted for leaving the country on parole...Then for smoking weed...
    How many chances does one man get?
    Are you sure Fansler is still in his corner?
    I can see giving a man a second chance, but Sammy has used up those and then some.
    Start a kids Ministry and smoke weed.. PLEASE...
    You do prison time for several violent felonies...You have to come out and be the best...
    I hope Fansler is not backing this man

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Just look at Sammy's face book page. Fansler likes all of his posts.
    Its ridiculous.

Unregistered

Angry

Looks like that wife dana should have read downing a duck!!

Ok!

ok

I wonder why Chief Fansler has not come back on here to defend himself. He was on here quick with the previous talk about uniforms..
    I wonder if Fansler has asked Sammy where the money from the donations to his childrens ministry went. A big remodel on the building was never completed. Funny thing though his house was being remodeled at the same time..I bet it is finished ...

Fansler if you back this man who has defrauded Lake Placid in the name of God you have lost one more supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast