Colonel, could you please come out the closet? - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SO, I guess I'm a POS because I chose to remain at a trooper? Have you looked around at some of our higher ranking "leaders"? Not impressed at all! We have very few leaders on the FHP. Most are just supervisors! And....If you are a ranking member posting the above what a great way to lead and inspire! And we wonder why fail as an agency!
    Hey, let's remember there are a lot of posters on here that are not affiliated with FHP.

Unregistered
    Hmmmmm? Funny you should assume the above. I have promoted with his agency and with the current clowns at the helm I have chosen not to pursue more rank. The ship will sink in Tallahassee soon, as it has in the past. Just when the guys in the glass tower think they are untouchable a scandal is uncovered. This agency is in the tank until we have humble leaders and the troopers, the road troopers are taken care of.

Now you are saying you are are a trooper. As I said you are a POS and a liar.

Unregistered
    Now you are saying you are are a trooper. As I said you are a POS and a liar.
    When did I say I was the OP? Just putting in my 2 cents worth.

Unregistered
    Not everyone can or would choose to promote. Who would work all the crashes, weekends and holidays? The brass? So, take care of the zone trooper FIRST and this agency will take a turn for the better! There is NO reason to be a career road trooper at this point and we all can't promote! Help the guys out at the bottom who does the work!!

Unregistered
    Not everyone can or would choose to promote. Who would work all the crashes, weekends and holidays? The brass? So, take care of the zone trooper FIRST and this agency will take a turn for the better! There is NO reason to be a career road trooper at this point and we all can't promote! Help the guys out at the bottom who does the work!!
    not totally correct. Until this agency starts acting like one there will never be any changes. Each member from the newest rookie to the Colonel must act with each other best interest at heart or nothing will change,. Just helping those at the bottom will not correct the problem. THE BULLSHIT AND HATRED THAT IS SPEWED ON THIS FORUM ONLY HURTS EVERYONE.

Unregistered
    not totally correct. Until this agency starts acting like one there will never be any changes. Each member from the newest rookie to the Colonel must act with each other best interest at heart or nothing will change,. Just helping those at the bottom will not correct the problem. THE BULLSHIT AND HATRED THAT IS SPEWED ON THIS FORUM ONLY HURTS EVERYONE.
    Tell that to the "Brass". The "leaders" are who can start the change! They have the control! How about work some weekend and holidays and help the grunts? Our local SO's sheriff and command staff comes out on the evening shift on Christmas and Thanksgiving and answers calls! My capt can't even complete a crash report on mobile forms!

Unregistered

Copied from other post for Col and Chief

Arrive Alive Quota

The Arrive Alive areas are so large, its hard to see how will ever work.
    To be counted, you are limited to citations and other enforcement. At first, it was one per shift. Then twice. Now three enforcement actions.
    The Chief has mentioned disciplined when discussing not doing it.
    Sounds like a huge QUOTA to me.

Unregistered
    Arrive Alive Quota

The Arrive Alive areas are so large, its hard to see how will ever work.
    To be counted, you are limited to citations and other enforcement. At first, it was one per shift. Then twice. Now three enforcement actions.
    The Chief has mentioned disciplined when discussing not doing it.
    Sounds like a huge QUOTA to me.
    FHP has always had a quota! Please, public records request on how many Arrive Alive the Col, Chief and majors has completed!

Unregistered
    FHP has always had a quota! Please, public records request on how many Arrive Alive the Col, Chief and majors has completed!
    None on the weekends, holidays or evenings when it really matters!!! And still getting high risk retirement and a take home vehicle!!

Unregistered
    So how many Arrive Alive has the specialty troopers completed for the extra $2000 in pay??

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast