Colonel, could you please come out the closet? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't that Tally's LTC Chrome Dome's pic in the upper right corner right there below the caption. . ."Notorious Portland "cop blocker" arrested? Wish I could see the serious overhang of his big belly holding up his gun belt with his 22 derringer in it.
    Are you a retard or just high?

Unregistered
    I for one am proud of it. You must be one of those weeny liberal $hitbags with your crass behavior B.S. We have wussified this department for much to long and if you don't like it leave it.
    Just remember who gives us a pay raise and who we have running around Tallahassee representing us. Act like a trailer dweller get paid like a trailer dweller. Oh yea, the LTC is making large $$$ so he doesn't care, his ego trip is working just fine. At least for now, once TR cans his redneck a$$

Unregistered
    Are you a retard or just high?
    Both . . .had to meet the qualifications to get hired by FHP.

Unregistered
    Just remember who gives us a pay raise and who we have running around Tallahassee representing us. Act like a trailer dweller get paid like a trailer dweller. Oh yea, the LTC is making large $$$ so he doesn't care, his ego trip is working just fine. At least for now, once TR cans his redneck a$$
    You got it backwards don't you?? We're already paid like trailer dweller's . . .so what's wrong with acting like one? You want a true dedicated professional then pay us like one!!

Unregistered
    This new generation, throw a fit hoping you get your way. Is that how you raise your children?

Unregistered
    I copied 3 threads from this site and sent them to my Senator to show him what type of people are hired by FHP. Shame on all of you. You don't deserve a penny of my tax dollars.

Unregistered

Same ole thing

I have been visiting this site off and on now for a long time and it's still the same old crap. I am not sure when you folks are going to figure it out but FHP will NEVER change! EVER! all the pipe dreams about better pay and better management are just that, pipe dreams. As long as the State of Florida continues to pay troopers poverty wages the high attrition rate will continue. As long as FHP continues the tradition of inbreeding where they never look outside for new ideas and methods, nothing will ever change. As long as there is incompetence in GHQ nothing will ever change, and since they will not ever hire an outsider again with fresh ideas and new ways of thinking nothing will ever change. The bottom line is nothing will ever change at FHP and you folks that are still there need to either accept that or move on.

If you don't believe me just go back on this page as far back as you can and start reading the threads, they go back to 2006...they are all the same! Poor pay, poor management, everybody's leaving, troopers writing other law enforcment, etc. etc. etc. Wake up! IT'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE!

Unregistered
    I have been visiting this site off and on now for a long time and it's still the same old crap. I am not sure when you folks are going to figure it out but FHP will NEVER change! EVER! all the pipe dreams about better pay and better management are just that, pipe dreams. As long as the State of Florida continues to pay troopers poverty wages the high attrition rate will continue. As long as FHP continues the tradition of inbreeding where they never look outside for new ideas and methods, nothing will ever change. As long as there is incompetence in GHQ nothing will ever change, and since they will not ever hire an outsider again with fresh ideas and new ways of thinking nothing will ever change. The bottom line is nothing will ever change at FHP and you folks that are still there need to either accept that or move on.

If you don't believe me just go back on this page as far back as you can and start reading the threads, they go back to 2006...they are all the same! Poor pay, poor management, everybody's leaving, troopers writing other law enforcment, etc. etc. etc. Wake up! IT'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE!
    Sounds like you don't like your job!! Why don't you just quit you malcontent. If you like Indiana Highway Patrol why don't you just leave and go to Indiana. In the meantime concentrate on getting those stats. I wish I knew who you were so I could fire you . . .lazy!!

Signed,

FHP Management (I got mine through promotion!!)

Unregistered
    Sounds like you don't like your job!! Why don't you just quit you malcontent. If you like Indiana Highway Patrol why don't you just leave and go to Indiana. In the meantime concentrate on getting those stats. I wish I knew who you were so I could fire you . . .lazy!!

Signed,

FHP Management (I got mine through promotion!!)
    Get of your lazy a$$ and do something. Promote to make a difference if you think you are better and get yours.

Signed,

Not a Loser.

Unregistered

The point you make; is that a reflection of management, pay, inbreeding, or lack of ideas or could it be because of self centered, stagnant, honorless, no since of duty troopers?

I believe most of us want to do the right thing but there are the few, who hate their lives, that come on this site to disparage and spread hate. I guess they do it to try and make themselves feel better about their lack of achievement and failure to look inside themselves for the problem.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast