Colonel, could you please come out the closet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Thomas, if you spent more time doing your job and less time monitoring Leo affairs, the job for the road trooper would be a lot better. It's so obvious you all up there protect each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Thomas, if you spent more time doing your job and less time monitoring Leo affairs, the job for the road trooper would be a lot better. It's so obvious you all up there protect each other.
    And what makes you think Thomas cares to hoots about the road Trooper?? When he was the TC here in Troop C all we heard was about how we were a bunch of losers. That's why so many people left and continue to leave. LtCol Q Ball . . .what a wiener!! That's his legacy here!!

Unregistered
    And what makes you think Thomas cares to hoots about the road Trooper?? When he was the TC here in Troop C all we heard was about how we were a bunch of losers. That's why so many people left and continue to leave. LtCol Q Ball . . .what a wiener!! That's his legacy here!!
    We called him Capt Crack Pipe in Orlando.

Unregistered
    It is commonly known in Tallahassee that the LTC's crass behavior and vulgar language has hurt us. He isn't smart enough to know that people sitting next to him in restaurants may be people of importance. He is bringing us all down, but Rhodes got her redneck managers that she wanted

Unregistered
    "It is commonly known in Tallahassee", like you know that? Instead of providing useless rumors, do what another poster said and grow some balls and make a difference. But it's just too easy to sit back and gossip like a little girl, right?

Unregistered
    Thanks "MadDog" Mikey, clean up your act or know what senators you are sitting next to when you are dropping F bombs! Now get off this site during this site during business hours. I feel a public records request coming for your web surfing activities!

Unregistered
    Oh wow, big tough girl aren't you? After reading your post, it's obvious why he's the LTC and you're a crybaby trooper. Take your jealousy home with you. I doubt you can even afford a public records request.

Unregistered
    But then again maybe I can!

Unregistered
    It is commonly known in Tallahassee that the LTC's crass behavior and vulgar language has hurt us. He isn't smart enough to know that people sitting next to him in restaurants may be people of importance. He is bringing us all down, but Rhodes got her redneck managers that she wanted
    I for one am proud of it. You must be one of those weeny liberal $hitbags with your crass behavior B.S. We have wussified this department for much to long and if you don't like it leave it.

Unregistered
    I for one am proud of it. You must be one of those weeny liberal $hitbags with your crass behavior B.S. We have wussified this department for much to long and if you don't like it leave it.
    Isn't that Tally's LTC Chrome Dome's pic in the upper right corner right there below the caption. . ."Notorious Portland "cop blocker" arrested? Wish I could see the serious overhang of his big belly holding up his gun belt with his 22 derringer in it.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast