Colonel, could you please come out the closet? - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the FHP's brass is so great and so experienced, why is this agency still failing? Can't be the troopers. They aren't in control and the brass have the control. Just wondering. If the ones in control of the agency blame the ones who have little to no control, are they really leaders, or just occupying a title?
    because of selfish millennial turds that think of nothing but themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    If the FHP's brass is so great and so experienced, why is this agency still failing? Can't be the troopers. They aren't in control and the brass have the control. Just wondering. If the ones in control of the agency blame the ones who have little to no control, are they really leaders, or just occupying a title?
    Actually this is a fair point. When agencies, companies, corporations or anything with multi layers and different departments and branches, the reason they fail is the heads of such places. Not the front like workers. The leaders must lead and take control. Corporations/agencies crumble from the top. Example; if officers (troopers) are unethical or committing illegal acts while in performance of their duties, it is the job of the leaders to remove such troopers of duty. The troopers alone cannot destroy the agency, it's the brass allowing it to happen. Its not a millennial crybaby nonsense rhetoric. (Although I agree that is a problem, however this was a fair point.

Unregistered
    Actually this is a fair point. When agencies, companies, corporations or anything with multi layers and different departments and branches, the reason they fail is the heads of such places. Not the front like workers. The leaders must lead and take control. Corporations/agencies crumble from the top. Example; if officers (troopers) are unethical or committing illegal acts while in performance of their duties, it is the job of the leaders to remove such troopers of duty. The troopers alone cannot destroy the agency, it's the brass allowing it to happen. Its not a millennial crybaby nonsense rhetoric. (Although I agree that is a problem, however this was a fair point.

I agree. The leaders are the only group of an org/agency that can effect real change, good or bad. The FHP, at this point in time is the latter. An org/agency as a whole is a reflection of their leaders.

Unregistered
    because of selfish millennial turds that think of nothing but themselves!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't we have brass in Tally always down on the millennials????? Hummmm? Stop looking at this and get us a pay raise!!!

Unregistered
    Don't we have brass in Tally always down on the millennials????? Hummmm? Stop looking at this and get us a pay raise!!!
    04-05-2016, 12:33 AM #9
    Unregistered
    And I Mean a nice raise at ghq. Brierton used to make 127k. Spaulding makes 140k. Deputy Directors used to make 120k. Michael Thomas makes 131k. Regional Chefs used to make 110k. Mark brown makes 118k.

So yes, everyone at ghq has been doing good. We are still working 208 on our days off. Yes, I'm a sergeant with 23 years on. I should have left 10 years ago.

Unregistered

Thought after B it could not get any worse. MB and LTC is certainly worse than the last ones. I bet KH is laughing her butt off. It can always get worse folks this group is certainly an example of that.

Unregistered
    All of the comments prove my point. Unless you have walked in their shoes, you don't know what the Brass is responsible for and does each day on behalf of each of us.

Member involved in serious misconduct or criminal activity?? Collective bargaining unit fights dismissal. Member who is truly lazy, does nothing but ride around or stay home?? Collective bargaining screams quota and fights any action.

However, I see most members doing their jobs and proud to be a trooper. Newspaper articles about the staffing shortage, pay issues, etc., are a start in the right direction. Time to put the pressure on the governor's office and the legislature.

Unregistered
    All of the comments prove my point. Unless you have walked in their shoes, you don't know what the Brass is responsible for and does each day on behalf of each of us.

Member involved in serious misconduct or criminal activity?? Collective bargaining unit fights dismissal. Member who is truly lazy, does nothing but ride around or stay home?? Collective bargaining screams quota and fights any action.

However, I see most members doing their jobs and proud to be a trooper. Newspaper articles about the staffing shortage, pay issues, etc., are a start in the right direction. Time to put the pressure on the governor's office and the legislature.
    The problem with most of the brass is they promoted up so quickly they don't know what it is like to walk in a current zone trooper's shoes! Most only worked a zone for a few years and started their clime. 10 year majors????..Come on!

Unregistered
    The problem with most of the brass is they promoted up so quickly they don't know what it is like to walk in a current zone trooper's shoes! Most only worked a zone for a few years and started their clime. 10 year majors????..Come on!
    'I will not work a shift other than banker hours with you little people! I'm the smartest the FHP has to offer, just ask me! I didn't make it to the gold status by who I know or who I hang out with! I made it because I'm the smartest, just ask me! Yes little people I have a take home car and get every perk that you do but I'm too smart and too important to work anything other than banker hours! I will continue to drive past DAV's and signal fours'! I'm too smart for that, just ask me!!! Thanks, The Brass!

Unregistered
    'I will not work a shift other than banker hours with you little people! I'm the smartest the FHP has to offer, just ask me! I didn't make it to the gold status by who I know or who I hang out with! I made it because I'm the smartest, just ask me! Yes little people I have a take home car and get every perk that you do but I'm too smart and too important to work anything other than banker hours! I will continue to drive past DAV's and signal fours'! I'm too smart for that, just ask me!!! Thanks, The Brass!
    Just another example of the F'ing retards that post here. We keep wondering why no one gives two sh*ts about us, people who post crap like this jack wagon!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast