Governor recommends no raises in New Budget
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Governor recommends no raises in New Budget

Looks like the patrol gets another lame duck governor who doesn't care about the motoring public. His new budget only gives raises to hotel and restaurant inspectors and Emergency Management. I wish our union had the balls to send a letter on our behalf to Trump stating how anti state law enforcement our state government is. Dont worry the legislature will take care of us one day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the patrol gets another lame duck governor who doesn't care about the motoring public. His new budget only gives raises to hotel and restaurant inspectors and Emergency Management. I wish our union had the balls to send a letter on our behalf to Trump stating how anti state law enforcement our state government is. Dont worry the legislature will take care of us one day.
    Do you actually know what a lame duck governor is? Apparently not.

Unregistered
    Now let's see what the Senate and House come up with.

Unregistered

Agency is 🗑

Now let's see what the Senate and House come up with.
    Nothing! This is the Dump Florida Highway Patrol. Work, i mean kill yourself 72 hours a week to make a decent wage. Everyone with less than 10 years on needs to leave and leave immediately. This garbage of an agency is getting worst and worst. I hope we get abolished. We don’t even hear or see the Colonel. When was the last time you saw the Colonel? Exactly my point. Everyone is here for a paycheck just a paycheck. Sad really sad.

Unregistered
    Nothing! This is the Dump Florida Highway Patrol. Work, i mean kill yourself 72 hours a week to make a decent wage. Everyone with less than 10 years on needs to leave and leave immediately. This garbage of an agency is getting worst and worst. I hope we get abolished. We don’t even hear or see the Colonel. When was the last time you saw the Colonel? Exactly my point. Everyone is here for a paycheck just a paycheck. Sad really sad.
    Anyone who is just here for a paycheck is a fool. It's not much of a paycheck at all.

Unregistered

Just sad

This agency should be the power house of law enforcement in Florida. The pay should be in the high $60k category. Great equipment but crappy pay. I dont understand why they so cheap. But nice new shiny units and accessories.

Unregistered
    I dont understand why they so cheap. But nice new shiny units and accessories.

I don't understand "why they so illiterate"

Unregistered
    They spend the money on equipment and not on people, "Look we gave you a slick top." Oh yeah that I drive at work yet I drive an 84 Carolla at home.

Unregistered
    They spend the money on equipment and not on people, "Look we gave you a slick top." Oh yeah that I drive at work yet I drive an 84 Carolla at home.
    Sure you do... Drama Queen!@

Unregistered
    What a P.O.S maybe I should have voted for the Communist. Just remember this in 4 yrs, looks like the new fooled us after us. I guess the only one who keeps his word is Trump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast