Troop E - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop E

Unregistered

Promotions

They just promoted three Captains, two black males and one female. We have a black Captain in Troop K, a female Major Troop B, a female Chief, two female Captains in Troop C, a female Captain in Troop H, a Hispanic male Chief, and a Hispanic male Major etc. Just because our Colonel is a corn-fed country boy doesn't mean we have a good ole boy system and Thomas doesn't even come close to being a country boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They just promoted three Captains, two black males and one female. We have a black Captain in Troop K, a female Major Troop B, a female Chief, two female Captains in Troop C, a female Captain in Troop H, a Hispanic male Chief, and a Hispanic male Major etc. Just because our Colonel is a corn-fed country boy doesn't mean we have a good ole boy system and Thomas doesn't even come close to being a country boy.
    None of those minority Majors and above were promoted by this good ole boy network, except for CW, who is retiring soon. How many Majors and above were promoted in the last five months, 12. How many were minorities? ONE!
    I wouldn’t be so quick to claim any victories. You don’t have to be a corn fed county boy to be part of a good ole boy network. Nevertheless, there are definitely questions.

Unregistered
    None of those minority Majors and above were promoted by this good ole boy network, except for CW, who is retiring soon. How many Majors and above were promoted in the last five months, 12. How many were minorities? ONE!
    I wouldn’t be so quick to claim any victories. You don’t have to be a corn fed county boy to be part of a good ole boy network. Nevertheless, there are definitely questions.
    Not everyone has a question dip$hit. I think you are just a racist; if someone does not look like you then you have a problem with them. Your posts compare everything to race. I will simply say FU!

Unregistered
    gen·e·sis
    noun
    the origin or mode of formation of something.
    "this tale had its genesis in fireside stories"
    synonyms: origin, source, root, beginning, start More

"Genius"

A person who displays exceptional intellectual ability or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.

I guess you dont display any ability or knowledge.
    "dont"....don't...I mos specially appreciates yo admonition to my lack of 'preciation to yo intelecual ability. Where did the "genesis" of yo genius begin?

Unregistered
    As stated by other posters, FHP doesn't have to complain about outsiders dissing the patrol. Troopers keep doing it to each other. Brotherhood? Not at FHP.

Unregistered
    "dont"....don't...I mos specially appreciates yo admonition to my lack of 'preciation to yo intelecual ability. Where did the "genesis" of yo genius begin?
    You got the meaning of the post though; didn't you Hood Rat English Tutor!

Unregistered

doodoo

Fhp the place where troopers give their 110% everyday and get shit on by their chain of command nonstop and they wonder why they lose 10 troopers a day

Unregistered
    10 troopers each day? 300 a month? 3600 a year? Wow, interesting stats!!

Unregistered
    10 troopers each day? 300 a month? 3600 a year? Wow, interesting stats!!
    Probably more than that you are low balling it

Unregistered
    I would not go to the bank on CD being the next chief. The building has not done a very good job of diversity in the top ranks. This has not been intentionally done. The right people have simply not been there. When the chief position opens up the two majors to look for are in Orlando. JL should be the next chief. JF is also more than qualified. If either one are appointed there should be no issues. Appoint CD and it could be the only mistake out boss has made. It could also open the floodgates to complaints of the buddy system making an ugly comback.
    Life is good in Troop E these days,, especially after ST got booted. Hasn't been this good since the Gracey era. Say what you want about CD and JP at least they know what they are doing and are competent.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast