Troop E - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop E

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JL is truly the better overall and qualified to put the pieces together.

They will never give Chief to little Joey, the good ole boys in Tallahassee are not ready for another minority in upper ranks. It is sad, because he has done a lot for FHP and well respected.

Unregistered
    They will never give Chief to little Joey, the good ole boys in Tallahassee are not ready for another minority in upper ranks. It is sad, because he has done a lot for FHP and well respected.
    What's wrong with having "good ole boys" in Tallahassee?

Would you rather have KH and DB back?

Unregistered

Wow. The above is the definition of a non-sequitur. The conclusion (that Hildreth and Brierton are the only alternatives to the "good ole boys") is absolutely false. One has nothing to do with the other.

Unregistered
    Wow. The above is the definition of a non-sequitur. The conclusion (that Hildreth and Brierton are the only alternatives to the "good ole boys") is absolutely false. One has nothing to do with the other.
    What is the alternatives genesis? I bet your problem is not enough skin pigment or wrong sex. So sorry for you.

Unregistered

So true, very well, said.

Unregistered
    What is the alternatives genesis? I bet your problem is not enough skin pigment or wrong sex. So sorry for you.
    Genesis involved a tropical garden and "snakes." Exodus came next, and that is what is happening here.

Unregistered

Agree 100%
    We're much better of than we were a year or two ago and we'll a lot better of three or fours years from now.

Unregistered

gen·e·sis
    noun
    the origin or mode of formation of something.
    "this tale had its genesis in fireside stories"
    synonyms: origin, source, root, beginning, start More

"Genius"

A person who displays exceptional intellectual ability or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.

I guess you dont display any ability or knowledge.

Unregistered
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. But, to attempt answer your question I will say this: I believe the Brierton administration was a sad chapter in the 77 year history of the Patrol. So the alternative would not be to go back to anything that resembles it. As far as the situation at hand, I will say that Major Joe Lopez would make an excellent Chief, and I can say after working under him years ago. And for his replacement at Troop K, I would say Captains Earl Brown or Eddie Harrell, although I don't think he has too much longer before retirement. Brown would be a good choice as he already runs half the Pike and from what I hear is well respected down there.

Unregistered
    I have no idea what you're trying to say. But, to attempt answer your question I will say this: I believe the Brierton administration was a sad chapter in the 77 year history of the Patrol. So the alternative would not be to go back to anything that resembles it. As far as the situation at hand, I will say that Major Joe Lopez would make an excellent Chief, and I can say after working under him years ago. And for his replacement at Troop K, I would say Captains Earl Brown or Eddie Harrell, although I don't think he has too much longer before retirement. Brown would be a good choice as he already runs half the Pike and from what I hear is well respected down there.
    Thanks Joe excellent at what years ago?
    Ask ex Maj. JS and everyone that got burned at K.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast