Troop E - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop E

Unregistered
    As long as you have that trooper called "munoz" there, that troop will always be considered a joke. That guy is a dipshit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as you have that trooper called "munoz" there, that troop will always be considered a joke. That guy is a dipshit.
    So... Because of 1 trooper, the whole troop is a joke? Have you told him this to his face? I bet not. Punk.

Unregistered
    Kiss asses name off go.....

Unregistered
    So... Because of 1 trooper, the whole troop is a joke? Have you told him this to his face? I bet not. Punk.
    Lol... What the heck would that punk do to me? I'd wipe the floor with him, he's just not worth it.

Unregistered
    You know where I work , so if you have a problem come say it to my face like man don't go talking crap on the internet.

Unregistered
    You know where I work , so if you have a problem come say it to my face like man don't go talking crap on the internet.
    He won't. He's a punk.

Unregistered
    So because supposedly you don't like a trooper.. the whole troop is a joke???? Hmmmm yea buddy makes a lot of sense. Surely you sound like a very level - headed individual

Unregistered
    So I walk into Casavana to have dinner and I see 6 DOT Troopers having dinner at a table for over an hour and half. Do DOT Troopers have any supervisors? I need to apply to DOT it looks like the best job in FHP.

Unregistered
    So I walk into Casavana to have dinner and I see 6 DOT Troopers having dinner at a table for over an hour and half. Do DOT Troopers have any supervisors? I need to apply to DOT it looks like the best job in FHP.
    Sure, if you are one that has alot of time with the patrol and have no active month after month. This is where you go to die. They are just doing what they have done for years. Even with the patrol. Don't lie, you know you're already a trooper. You just hate. Cry

Unregistered
    Those are not DOT Troopers they are the best CIU troopers. They are doing a special detail at Casavana. That's an everyday detail. Then we wonder why we don't get a raise.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast