Curious

Thread: Curious

Unregistered

Curious

I was wondering if trooper franks out of sarasota county is still writing other cops speeding tickets for going 10 over on I-75?????? Can anyone update me on this joke of a trooper please? Where does fhp recruit from, the local boy scout groups?? Knowing fhp hes prob promoted by now.

Unregistered
    First of all, Aaron Franks was a great guy. Big hearted and down to earth. A great guy who always had your back on midnight shift. Second of all, he's FWC now. So go snible and talk bad about someone else loser. You're pathetic!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was wondering if trooper franks out of sarasota county is still writing other cops speeding tickets for going 10 over on I-75?????? Can anyone update me on this joke of a trooper please? Where does fhp recruit from, the local boy scout groups?? Knowing fhp hes prob promoted by now.
    What a waste of a person. Get a life. Since when are any of us above the law? Sad...

Unregistered
    Thats why fhp is a joke. I wouldnt write a cop for a doing 100 over. Who gives a flying fck except you idiotic, never done real police work, traffic geek bums. Franks is worthless just like the rest of you clowns. By the way it was 10 f-ing mph over you waste.

Unregistered
    Thats why fhp is a joke. I wouldnt write a cop for a doing 100 over. Who gives a flying fck except you idiotic, never done real police work, traffic geek bums. Franks is worthless just like the rest of you clowns. By the way it was 10 f-ing mph over you waste.
    Noticed you mentioned writing speeding tickets for 10 over. How much over where you really going?
    Based on your language and insulting behavior, you must be a real prince.

Unregistered
    And people wonder why civilians question ethics in law enforcement. That attitude makes us all look bad. Just like the LEOs that drive like asshats with a blue line sticker on the back of their vehicle. LEO should be an example not the exception even when off duty. You clearly do not honor your oath.