Troop E - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop E

Unregistered
    Mentoring and guiding them to be better. How can you do that if we know you were a lazy Trooper. You have to lead by example and you will earn the respect.

Unregistered
    I want to apply for the Troop E CIU. It looks likes a good position. I see these guys working at the restaurant for a couple of hours and then go home. I think Im qualify even if I don't have any drug arrest in the past. When are they going to open up?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to apply for the Troop E CIU. It looks likes a good position. I see these guys working at the restaurant for a couple of hours and then go home. I think Im qualify even if I don't have any drug arrest in the past. When are they going to open up?
    Haters gonna hate...too bad your such a hater and nothing is gonna open up for you except your butthole again.

Unregistered
    im not hating I just want to be just like you.

Unregistered
    Why do you call people haters when they tell you the truth? You need to get your fat ass out there and work. When I become the CIU Sgt. I'm just going look at TSDR and see who you try to fool.

Unregistered
    Why do you call people haters when they tell you the truth? You need to get your fat ass out there and work. When I become the CIU Sgt. I'm just going look at TSDR and see who you try to fool.
    Hahaha!!! Best one yet. When you become CIU Sgt. Hahaha!!! I can't believe people have so much envy as to come on this website and cry. What you see a CIU trooper and it consumes you? "I have to write about it in Leo affairs. They need to know I'm displeased!" Now you did. Feel better? They're gonna continue doing what they do. And you will continue crying about it. With all the snakes in the grass, you sit here and cry about the people minding their own business. Lol keep crying!

Unregistered
    Troop E is a lot better off with Dellapietra than with Sammie Arsewhipe Thomas yet people always find a reason to complain.. Dude if you dislike your job or people in specialized units.. A. Try to improve your work ethic and apply for a position. B. Apply for another department. Wow! Haters gonna hate.

Unregistered
    Hahaha!!! Best one yet. When you become CIU Sgt. Hahaha!!! I can't believe people have so much envy as to come on this website and cry. What you see a CIU trooper and it consumes you? "I have to write about it in Leo affairs. They need to know I'm displeased!" Now you did. Feel better? They're gonna continue doing what they do. And you will continue crying about it. With all the snakes in the grass, you sit here and cry about the people minding their own business. Lol keep crying!
    If im gonna be jealous of anyone its miami dade fire rescue!!! Now thats the life right there

Unregistered
    Seems like someone is upset they didn't get the position. Alvarez, Gutierrez, and Scott who's from Broward all have excellent stats. Scott has the best drug stats out of the 3 bring that he was on an actual task force the pas 3-4 years. So cry a river somewhere else big baby!!
    They only got the position because they are friends with RL........ There are troopers on the road with better stats.... I have seen them......

Unregistered
    You don't know what you are talking about

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast