What's up with the Yuca? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Smile

We just want to say that we stand behind Jesse because Jesse is always standing behind us.

Hialeah K9s

Unregistered

Raja Yuca y Singa Perro

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We just want to say that we stand behind Jesse because Jesse is always standing behind us.

Hialeah K9s
    I always knew Jessie was a better police officer than his father!!! Not only does he jerk off the K9s but he rams his moronga in their ass too. No wonder the Hialeah K9s are such happy pups.

Unregistered

Rajando Yucas

Yesse, Raja Yuuuuucccaa💩

Unregistered
    Papi, looking at a map...... is Yuca's desk within 300 feet of Hialeah middle school?

Unregistered
    Papi, looking at a map...... is Yuca's desk within 300 feet of Hialeah middle school?
    They are going to have to post one of those Sexual Predator Lives Here signs on his front lawn.

Unregistered
    They are going to have to post one of those Sexual Predator Lives Here signs on his front lawn.
    No, they are going to have to post the sign on HPD HQ!

Unregistered
    I always knew Jessie was a better police officer than his father!!! Not only does he jerk off the K9s but he rams his moronga in their ass too. No wonder the Hialeah K9s are such happy pups.
    I object to this unfair portrayal of Sgt Menocal! In the course of our relationship he was always a gentleman and all sex was consensual. Not once did I ever feel like I was just another piece of tail.
    Officer Diesel HPD

Unregistered
    I object to this unfair portrayal of Sgt Menocal! In the course of our relationship he was always a gentleman and all sex was consensual. Not once did I ever feel like I was just another piece of tail.
    Officer Diesel HPD
    Bullshit!! Raja Yuca put a roofie in your water bowl...He Bill Cosbyed your ass

Marmaduke
    Splitting Yuca and Singando Perro way to live up to your family's reputation

Unregistered
    maybe he can get back his old job protecting drug dealers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast