What's up with the Yuca? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The third world PD gets paid and only has full time officers...You losers do it for free and have to work security on the side to make a living
    You cannot pay me enough to look the other way while my chief protects a sexual predator.
    So tell me again who is more professional?

Unregistered
    You cannot pay me enough to look the other way while my chief protects a sexual predator.

What the Chief does or not does not determine the professionalism of every officer in one agency; and as far as getting paid enough or not, it really doesn't matter to you since you do it for FREE !!!!! India Loca y Bruta, ve y sigue tirando flechas estupido....

Unregistered
    Papo, much of what is alleged to have been done to that young girl happened right there in your own building.
    Maybe us Sweetwater cops can get a gig working security at your HQ.

Unregistered
    Papo, much of what is alleged to have been done to that young girl happened right there in your own building.

Callate tonto, sigue trabajando por alla de gratis con tus indios tiraflechas, mejor ponte de security en tu propia casa para que tu mujer no te siga pengando los tarros con machos que ganan dinero y le pueden comprar lo que no le compras con el salario que no te ganas. Coñoooo que clase de estupidos estos indigenas !!!!!

Unregistered
    And that's why you work for Sweetwater and not a real police department. You have this movie hero mentality that only the unfit for duty losers have. In the real world it's all about getting a paycheck and making it to 25 years so you can retire with a pension, not worrying about things you don't have control over.

Unregistered
    Haha So true!

Unregistered
    Calm down Jesse

Unregistered
    Calm down Jesse
    Jesse is going call his hitman semanat to come get that ass

Unregistered
    That's right. Jesse is macho when dealing with 17 year old girls but not so with adults.

Unregistered
    Semanat looks like one of the Indio brutos that live in Sweetwater that's why he follows the Menocal last name like a lost puppy. Be careful that indio loco looking ****er does not stick a spear in your ass.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast