NYPD to Pasco County - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'll be retiring from dc so it's really that bad in pasco, that's a shame my wife and I bought a housein Clearwater. Guess I'll look at other agencies

Unregistered
    You'll be much happier ANYWHERE but Pasco. Look at the exodus as proof.

Unregistered
    Ok what are the issues that are driving people away? Where I'm retiring from has major issues just wondering what the issues with pasco

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll be retiring from dc so it's really that bad in pasco, that's a shame my wife and I bought a housein Clearwater. Guess I'll look at other agencies
    How about a limerick?....

There is a Sheriff named Nocco
    who was appointed by the Governor to Pasco,
    The Sheriff said with a grin, if you help keep me in
    I promise not to be an azzhole.
    Now to much dismay, Team Nocco is here to stay
    and working for Pasco is awful.

Unregistered

why

If you bought a house in Clearwater why in the hell would you want to drive 45 minutes north to work at a crap hole like the Pasco Sheriff Office ?

Pinellas S.O. or Clearwater are your best bet

Unregistered
    I'm just looking at different agencies, 45 min drive is nothing dc a regular 45 min drive can be 2 hrs

Unregistered
    45 min drive in dc is a good day, I don't have a problem with it

Unregistered
    hernando > pasco

Unregistered

You won't last

Once you figure the Pasco game out you won't stay. NY big city PD employment is nothing like this backwards azz place. Your going to end up driving your own car probably to and from and with court all the time it becomes ridiculous trying to commute for a salary that is peanuts. Then factor in the lack of adequate staffing, poor leadership and politics. I feel like I'm gonna throw up thinking about it.

But learn for yourself the hard way, just remember "I TOLD YOU SO !"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once you figure the Pasco game out you won't stay. NY big city PD employment is nothing like this backwards azz place. Your going to end up driving your own car probably to and from and with court all the time it becomes ridiculous trying to commute for a salary that is peanuts. Then factor in the lack of adequate staffing, poor leadership and politics. I feel like I'm gonna throw up thinking about it.

But learn for yourself the hard way, just remember "I TOLD YOU SO !"
    Don't listen to these malcontents. Pasco is a fine place to work. Good place to learn and the county is a great place to live in. When you look around you will see many different police vehicles from surrounding counties. That should say enough right there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast