Homicide Bureau Super Star Squad Kills the Bureau - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just overheard a conversation.. is it true there a is husband (Lt) and wife (Sgt) working in homicide? Isn't this a violation of policy... Im pretty sure that he or she respond to their calls, investigations... talk about a conflict of interest! heard she was arrested and allowed to stay there once cleared.. really? can someone confirm this..
    I have worked with both of them and they are QRU. She speaks her mind and some people have a problem with that. As a silver badge, she was a worker and didn't take no crap! She does have a temper though. She got a speeding ticket in Georgia. Speeding in Georgia is a misdemeanor! He worked in homicide as a detective and was in the marines for a long time. He is a pretty low key guy and a down to earth guy.

Unregistered
    I just overheard a conversation.. is it true there a is husband (Lt) and wife (Sgt) working in homicide? Isn't this a violation of policy... Im pretty sure that he or she respond to their calls, investigations... talk about a conflict of interest! heard she was arrested and allowed to stay there once cleared.. really? can someone confirm this..
    How does this affect you?? Does it matter. People really need to worry about important $h!t!!!

Unregistered
    Obviously you must either be the husband and/or wife with this response. Its important because you two are destroying the morale of the Bureau and there is a conflict of interest whether you like it or not. Perfect example was when the Lt was the acting major a few weeks ago. Last time I checked that put hers under his chain of command. Is this not a violation of policy? Detectives can't work properly while they are concerned what you two may say or think. Its like walking on egg shells.

Unregistered

**Mangrove Massacre**

Any thoughts? From what I heard the dept is dealing with the individuals involved one by one and finally getting 07'd.

Unregistered
    Those two have assisted with the down fall of this bureau.. Pure incompetence...

Unregistered
    Any thoughts? From what I heard the dept is dealing with the individuals involved one by one and finally getting 07'd.
    mango massacres srt commander who lost control of the op was promoted to major and is now in homicide helllllllooooo

Unregistered
    Homicide started going down when a very in experienced major overreacted and canceled the annual Christmas party in 2012. Then brought in more inexperienced people leading to the current state

Unregistered
    You are exactly correct. His arrival was the beginning of the downslide. Good and competent people out, sycophants and buddies in.

Unregistered

Maria M.

The way you fix the bureau is by bringing Maria M back. all that matters now TO THESE COMMAND is the closure rate and not the people's compensation for what they see. Same happened in robbery when he was there.

Unregistered
    We need an overhaul.. Redo ALL the teams from the top to the bottom and spread out the good detective's in order for each team to have a strong anchor... Get rid of the lazy staff and bring in some workers.. If you don't like what has been done in the Bureau and/or the direction it's going... Request a transfer.. It's that easy.. It's not any better at a Burrau or District.. So stop whining and do your job!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast