Polygraph Exam? - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygraph Exam?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm still in the process, not DQ. 3 weeks has pass already, from what I've been told from other applicants the background is being doing as well. I haven't received an email or letter of being DQ. What about you?
    Same here. 3 weeks. I received a call yesterday but it was to follow up with the info on my questionnaire packet. So I'm assuming they'll start on my background.

Unregistered
    And BTW, you people who continuously sit here and bash the department post after post are just as much part of the problem. If you want the police department to be better, the people in the city need to be better as well. Some class and character can go a long way in making a change. Yet too many people are fixated on just bashing and pointing out problems yet have absolutely no idea what it takes to resolve any type of problem. It's easy to sit behind an unregistered account and have a field day. I feel sorry for people like you and hope that the new generation can change the unfortunate outlook you have on life and this department.

Unregistered
    And BTW, you people who continuously sit here and bash the department post after post are just as much part of the problem. If you want the police department to be better, the people in the city need to be better as well. Some class and character can go a long way in making a change. Yet too many people are fixated on just bashing and pointing out problems yet have absolutely no idea what it takes to resolve any type of problem. It's easy to sit behind an unregistered account and have a field day. I feel sorry for people like you and hope that the new generation can change the unfortunate outlook you have on life and this department.
    Wow wait till you get here if you make it and when you get jammed up, we will be listening to you sing a different song.

Unregistered
    Wow wait till you get here if you make it and when you get jammed up, we will be listening to you sing a different song.
    If the politics and favoritism within any profession will discourage you and make you not enjoy your profession, and easily "sing a different tune" . Then that would happen to you whether it was at the Police Department or if you worked for Walmart.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj Selah View Post
    IF YOU'RE A NOTRE DAME FAN DONT WORRY YOU'LL PASS WITH FLYING COLORS.

1st QUESTION ON POLYGRAPH EXAM......... "ARE YOU A NOTRE DAME FAN"?. Always answer YES
    What an asshat, let me guess you tried out for the job of paligrapher and we're rejected. The guy that you're talking about is qru, he has more integrity in his small finger than you will ever have. Typical hater always trying to bring others down by spreading rumors and lies.

-BoloLoco

Unregistered
    I also had my polygraph two weeks ago and no word yet. I also heard the backgrounds are still ongoing. So I am in the same process as you both.
    I'm still waiting as well I took the poly about a week ago and still nothing..

Unregistered
    Today marks 4 weeks already. Being realistic I think I'm DQ to be honest. Let's see what happens.. I'll keep you posted

Unregistered
    I'm also waiting on my poly results. I took my poly on Friday, April 15th. Everything's been going quick so I'm hoping I get a quick responds for the 2nd part of the psychological. How long have you guys been waiting?
    A family friend who's a detective in the recruitment and selection told me that everything's going quick since they have so many files to go through.

Unregistered
    I'm also waiting on my poly results. I took my poly on Friday, April 15th. Everything's been going quick so I'm hoping I get a quick responds for the 2nd part of the psychological. How long have you guys been waiting?
    A family friend who's a detective in the recruitment and selection told me that everything's going quick since they have so many files to go through.
    Today I make 4 weeks. 4 days ago, I received a call from my BI and he just asked questions from my questionnaire packet. Other than that, I haven't heard much

Unregistered
    Anyone in the process with college degree or military?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast